If you could take 1 player | Syracusefan.com

If you could take 1 player

Soft. Oladipo is better.

I think we need another guard anyway.

I don't care if it's unpopular, but I'd take Otto Porter, and put him on the end of our bench just so he can't play for GTown this year. He's going to be a handful breaking down our zone.

Zeller. Love the kid.

If I cant get him, Ill take bjorn
You can't turn down an undersized point guard who can get you six or seven points and three or four assists in a YMCA game, after all.

I don't care if it's unpopular, but I'd take Otto Porter, and put him on the end of our bench just so he can't play for GTown this year. He's going to be a handful breaking down our zone.
I was going to take him just to bone the Hoyas.

Zeller has to be the answer here. A center who can do it all... we have some nice pieces up front, but not with the refined offensive game of Zeller.

The best natural PF.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Curry from Duke we need another guard and he's a shooter

Nerlens. If we had a shot blocking center we would be unbeatable.

fwiw, Nerlens' block percentage is 10.3 - 42nd in the nation
Raks's is 13.0 - 20th in the nation.

As a team, SU's block percentage is 21.9, third best in the nation. Kentucky is 18.0, 9th best.

Tough not to take the best player in the country in McDermott but Zeller may be the biggest possible upgrade (until Coleman really gets going). I wouldn't consider anyone other than one of those two.

Mark me down for Zeller.

I like this game. I also like to play who would you take from the Big East, and who would you take from past Syracuse teams.

Zeller is an obvious, and good choice.

I like the idea of Tim Hardaway Jr. on Syracuse. A 6'6 shooting guard who can do it all would look nice at the top of the zone.

Deshaun Thomas might be the best player in the country so I would consider him even though we are pretty strong at forward.

If I could put James Southerland in Rakeem Christmas' body and we're the best team in the nation x3.

no joke tho, the only thing our team is missing... is Michael Gbinije.

Has to be Zeller for this team.

But if we're looking for a guard

-Seth Curry
-Kevin Pangos
-Sean Kilpatrick
-Lorenzo Brown
-Marcus Smart

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503