If you could take 1 player | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

If you could take 1 player

Can't say anyone else other than Cody Ole' Zellar.

I would strongly consider Mason Plumlee. He has taken his game to another level this year, averaging 20 and 10 against a ridiculously tough early season schedule.

Zeller is going to be a tough out in the tourny. Have to hope for foul trouble I guess...

Shabazz Muhammad...I know his career hasn't taken off yet at UCLA with all the NCAA drama, but definitely him.

I know I already answered but two other players:

CJ McCollum if we need a scoring guard
Isaiah Austin - 7 footer, great athlete and can step out and knock down threes. He could be the #1 pick in the draft this year, frankly.

For this answer alone Gotothehole should be banned from this board and or suspended lol
I enjoy this coming from someone taking his name from Gunner Gorman.

For this answer alone Gotothehole should be banned from this board and or suspended lol
Ryan Kelly looked great last night. Swatted Craft's shot nicely and had a ridiculous turnaround jumper in the high post. He can play, and although I hate Dukies, he's gritty as hell, would make ANY team better.

I've been racking my brain to try to come up with someone other than Zeller, but he's too good.

I would strongly consider Mason Plumlee. He has taken his game to another level this year, averaging 20 and 10 against a ridiculously tough early season schedule.

Zeller. Though your suggestion is a good one - Plumlee has been playing very well, and would fill a similar need.

As an aside, how many times did during last night's broadcast were we told that Plumlee is now a great free-throw shooter after Coach K decided it wouldn't do to start a guy who only makes 56% of his foul shots and worked with him to fix his form?

The only thing more striking than the beating to death of that horse was the other question it raised: why has no broadcaster ever said that about a Syracuse coach and a Syracuse player?

Can Zeller play PF?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Can Zeller play PF?

What do you think our weakest position is through four games?

Edit: dumb question, perhaps - can we infer that you think the 4 is our weak link?

What do you think our weakest position is through four games?

Edit: dumb question, perhaps - can we infer that you think the 4 is our weak link?

We don't have a true 4 and aren't close to having a JB 4. We have a 5 doing the best he can at 4 or we play a 3 there.

We don't have a true 4 and aren't close to having a JB 4. We have a 5 doing the best he can at 4 or we play a 3 there.

Do you think Rakeem will fill that role with steady time at the position?

why again do we not want a senior who can shoot 50%+ from 3?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom