IFFFF Pitt happens to beat Clemson on Saturday | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

IFFFF Pitt happens to beat Clemson on Saturday

It's the nuclear scenario where they may have no choice. If Milton didn't get hurt, I don't think they'd hesitate. But even without him, what choice do they have? Michigan over Ohio State?

Memphis looked really good against Houston.

Yeah that line opened up around UCF -6.5 and is now down to three. That building is a huge home field advantage for UCF tho.

Agree with you here that I don't know how you can get around not including them other than basically announcing non-P5's aren't eligible for the CFP.

It would be making an incredibly loud statement that an undefeated non P5 conference champ is still below a 2-3 loss, non-conference champion P5 team. Having said that UCF would be minimum a 30+ point dog to Bama in the semi's.

Flags would be flying at half staff at NCAA headquarters if that scenario took place.

Dumb take

ABSOLUTELY. Clemson reps our conference extremely well, has been a great gameday host for traveling cuse fans, has fans that travel unbelievably well and are a pleasure to party with, Dabo is very likable, and couldn't think of a better program to aspire to beating and modeling ourselves after.

Whether I root for them or not, if they can't beat Pitt they don't belong in the final 4. If Syracuse won more and filled the Dome and charged more for seats because they were sought after and got bigger gifts from alumni and boosters, we would take care of our own finances.
Still doesn't explain why you would root against them...

You like cutting off your nose to spite your face?

Clemson is out if they lose. And I hope and pray they lose.

Why wouldn't we want an ACC team in the CFP?

I'm rooting for Clemson to win the NC at this point, whilst curb-stomping Pitt along the way.

"We almost beat the national champs. Had 'em dead to rights late in the final minutes of the 4th qtr in Death Valley."

Last edited:
We played Clemson tough and without the outsiders, the SU fb team has played with Clemson for the past 3 years. UC is the class off our league and at the same time, an easy team to route for.

any thing that raises ACC level is good for us , if not us one our cousins ! My dis like or hate for other teams has a order .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DTCSEC

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom