IFFFF Pitt happens to beat Clemson on Saturday | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

IFFFF Pitt happens to beat Clemson on Saturday

CousCuse continues to troll at an elite level. I am beyond impressed.
Not really. It’s more entertaining than annoying.
The poster think he annoys but when you have no credibility it’s not really elite.
He is the Eli Manning of trolling. H/T KaiserUEO
Which is a troll compiler who have an elite performance every 4 years.

Is Pitt the worst team to ever play in a big conf title game?

nope, UCLA in 2011 was terrible, they made the game because USC was on probation. they were 6-6 I believe, and ended up 6-8 after losing in the Pac 12 game and their bowl game

The poster think he annoys but when you have no credibility it’s not really elite.
That's a fair point. I'm considering this year his every 4 year high point.

You give yourself too much credit. I'm just wasting time until the AI takes over and snuff's out the human race, at least that's what Elon and Gates and all the rest of the people with a crystal ball say.

Trading one's dignity for money has a name.

Dignity has nothing to do with any of it. You just made that up in your mind to try and justify a stupid take that we should want SU to lose out on almost 1/2 million dollars.

Agree with you here that I don't know how you can get around not including them other than basically announcing non-P5's aren't eligible for the CFP.

It would be making an incredibly loud statement that an undefeated non P5 conference champ is still below a 2-3 loss, non-conference champion P5 team. Having said that UCF would be minimum a 30+ point dog to Bama in the semi's.

On the bright side, if Alabama routs undefeated CFU, the committee and P5 could say there, we tried it. We're not doing it again.

I realize that's extreme given Alabama appears more unstoppable than ever this year, and CFU is without their QB, but sometimes data doesn't need further explanation. If you don't want it to.

Dignity has nothing to do with any of it. You just made that up in your mind to try and justify a stupid take that we should want SU to lose out on almost 1/2 million dollars.
Can't you see what a morally corrupting influence money is? If what you say is the commonly held point of view, the conference should do something to ensure a Pitt loss. Don't referees get paid out of these same coffers?

Last edited:
CousCuse continues to troll at an elite level. I am beyond impressed.

With each successive post, the flame gets brighter, his demise only a question of how big the crater will be

Reactions: gbo
Can't you see what a morally corrupting influence money is? If what you say is the commonly held point of view, the conference should do something to ensure a Pitt loss. Don't referees get paid out these same coffers?

You mean cheating?

if clem loses close game to Pitt do they fall behind OSU?

both 1 loss. osu with bad loss to purdue by 30. clem with loss to pitt by some small margin

clem dominates all yr but the SU/TAM games/. OSU all over with bad D and struggles on offense.

NW/Pitt are the same team. so do you reward OSU for a nice effort vs Mich and ignore all the bad ones?

You give yourself too much credit. I'm just wasting time until the AI takes over and snuff's out the human race, at least that's what Elon and Gates and all the rest of the people with a crystal ball say.
I don’t give myself credit. I get plenty wrong.
I just don’t say stuff to try and troll. I annoy by saying the same points 5 times instead of twice.

With each successive post, the flame gets brighter, his demise only a question of how big the crater will be
You make me sound like Marilyn Monroe in Candle in the Wind by Sir Elton, I'm choked up.

On the bright side, if Alabama routs undefeated CFU, the committee and P5 could say there, we tried it. We're not doing it again.

I realize that's extreme given Alabama appears more unstoppable than ever this year, and CFU is without their QB, but sometimes data doesn't need further explanation. If you don't want it to.

Was thinking the same thing. They'll smirk and feed UCF to the monster then shrug their shoulders and say "Welp, you had your chance."

The more I look at the facts.
All Clemson needs is for Texas to beat Oklahoma and they are in unless you think Georgia beats Alabama.
If Texas won and Alabama won I think Clemson would be in with a loss.

Man, if they had let us use a 4-3-5 this year, I bet our defense would've been way better all along. ;)

Seriously though, I think it was that game that forced them to start looking at getting other LBs in at least situationally. Didn't almost all of Shy's playing time come after that?
Yes, I think the collapse of the defense in the Pitt game finally convinced the staff to add a 3rd LB in run situations. The defense has been much better since that point.

Ahd we figure that out before the clem game we might well have won both of those games.. had we won both we might not have changed anything and lost some other game?

We unfortunately didn't get the 4-3-5 setup we needed to stop the run in place until after the Clemson and Pitt late meltdowns against the run.
No wonder we stopped the run better, we had an extra defender on the field.

No wonder we stopped the run better, we had an extra defender on the field.

8 in the box and still 4 in coverage. Puts a lot of pressure on the opposing offense.

And on the evening before Syracuse plays Alabama in the national title game in 2020, SKYNET becomes self-aware.
latest

:(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RedSoxNat

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom