Im going to catch hell from the resident uk fans | Syracusefan.com

Im going to catch hell from the resident uk fans

cusetown1

Taxi Squad
Their big men suck. I do not see the reason for the hype at all with Johnson, hyphen, and Towns .

I think UVa has a good chance to beat them if the two schools meet in the tourney... Yes, UK has 7 NBA players on the roster if not more, but they are young, apt to make mistakes and rely heavily on intimidation... I could be wrong, but I guess only time will tell...

Not many Kentucky fans here to get all that mad.
That god for that. Blue fans are delusional about what's going on there ... UNC looks like Harvard in comparison.
I think UVa has a good chance to beat them if the two schools meet in the tourney... Yes, UK has 7 NBA players on the roster if not more, but they are young, apt to make mistakes and rely heavily on intimidation... I could be wrong, but I guess only time will tell...
And that would be the ultimate justice ... a team from a respected academic school, whose kids can say they're "student athletes" with a straight face, putting a beat-down on the D-League farce being carried on in Lexington.

Last edited:
Cauley-Stein, Booker, Ulis are the most important players on UK.

Towns/Lyles/Harrison twins aren't scary and seem to be Trick or Treat and are playing for their NBA stock. If UK played in the ACC, B12, B1G they wouldn't be undefeated. They are good but not as good as their 2012 team.

I think it's also funny that had Dakari came here and progressed at this rate, people would say he should have gone to kentucky they develop big men. well I see 3 centers that aren't very good. Lol and some people think Bryants headed to Kentucky. That makes me laugh even harder.

Towns was awesome last night and he's been really good all year. (59% true shooting, good rebound/block numbers. You can say the same for Cauley Stein as well) UK also has pretty much by far the best defensive efficiency in the last 15 years or so; can't imagine their big guys have anything to do with that.

I guess that makes me a Kentucky fan though, so you can't take what I say seriously.

Cauley-Stein is really good. Towns is inconsistent. Dakari is not having a good year. I'd say their bigs are not awful but nowhere near as good as the hype.

I'm still trying to get past 'resident UK fans'... :noidea:

I'm still trying to get past 'resident UK fans'... :noidea:
well I'd call anybody who defends cal a kentucky fan. It happens often enough. certain people on here known what I'm talking about.

well I'd call anybody who defends cal a kentucky fan. It happens often enough. certain people on here known what I'm talking about.
Just not necessarily true, IMO.

Towns was awesome last night and he's been really good all year. (59% true shooting, good rebound/block numbers. You can say the same for Cauley Stein as well) UK also has pretty much by far the best defensive efficiency in the last 15 years or so; can't imagine their big guys have anything to do with that.

I guess that makes me a Kentucky fan though, so you can't take what I say seriously.

I don't take anything you say seriously because you're a Knicks fan...and probably have a poster of Isaiah Thomas on your wall. ;)

cusetown1 said:

CuseHulk 2.0

Cauley-Stein is really good. Towns is inconsistent. Dakari is not having a good year. I'd say their bigs are not awful but nowhere near as good as the hype.
This. I don't think it makes you a UK fan to realize they have good bigs. Yea, I agree, they're overhyped but still very good. I think, based on this year and not potential, Rak and Okafor are better than any big UK has but Towns and Cauley-Stein are equivalent to when we had Fab Melo in his infamous year they we shalt not speak about. I'd take an athletic big who can finish and block shots any day, of which UK has two. Dakari Johnson isn't very good yet, well see how he progresses but he's pretty stiff.

I think it's also funny that had Dakari came here and progressed at this rate, people would say he should have gone to kentucky they develop big men. well I see 3 centers that aren't very good. Lol and some people think Bryants headed to Kentucky. That makes me laugh even harder.
I think their bigs (Towns/C-S) are playing well (but who cares, given what's going on there). As far as Dakari, that's right on. Are you paying attention, two3zone?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foxda130

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom