Im going to catch hell from the resident uk fans | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Im going to catch hell from the resident uk fans

cusetown1 said:
Hes had 1.5 good seasons.

13 ppg, 8 rbs, 2 blks a game as a 19 year old rookie wasn't good? Better than Garnett's first year as a 19 year old.

13 ppg, 8 rbs, 2 blks a game as a 19 year old rookie wasn't good? Better than Garnett's first year as a 19 year old.
keep tabs on that shoulder, it could linger for a long time.

cusetown1 said:
keep tabs on that shoulder, it could linger for a long time.

Thank you good doctor.

That's an interesting interpretation. He had a really good rookie year (21.7 PER; its one stat, but as a point of reference, for his career, Melo has a 21.2, so I guess he's a bust also), was an all star last year (deserved; higher PER than Melo has had in any season of his career), and is in the middle of an all time season this year.

But I mean if I made the call you did I guess this is the tact I'd be taking, so god bless.

The great irony is that 3 months into his rookie season was enough time to call him a bust, but now it's "he's had 1.5 good seasons"
why compare him to melo? I don't care what melo has and hasn't done in his career. I wish him well though.

Here's a fun fact: this March will be the fifteen year anniversary of the last time we played Kentucky.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foxda130

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom