I'm in a show hole, need suggestions | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

I'm in a show hole, need suggestions

no, on BB he was a former cop with normal cop skills. He used his savvy & street smarts to stay a step ahead of his opponents.

now, he can disarm gun thugs with the quickness of Bruce Lee and sever shoe laces at 800 yards like he's Chris Kyle.

I get why the fanboys get off on that stuff, but I would believe Fonzi is going to ski over a shark while wearing a leather jacket before I believe that old man is going to pull off those stunts.

I remember him as being a real badass though in Breaking Bad. A guy you don't 'F' with and a guy who could get himself out of a jackpot. Maybe you're an episode ahead of me or something. I haven't seen any Bruce Lee activity. His saavy and street smarts are well on display in BCS.

I remember him as being a real badass though in Breaking Bad. A guy you don't ' ' with and a guy who could get himself out of a jackpot. Maybe you're an episode ahead of me or something. I haven't seen any Bruce Lee activity. His saavy and street smarts are well on display in BCS.
first season, the pharmacist hired 3 gunmen. Mike & 2 other guys. He pulled the stupid bruce lee disarming trick on one & the other fled.

in BB he was a cool customer who had a strong set of cop skills and put them to good use . . . believably. That is no longer the case.

first season, the pharmacist hired 3 gunmen. Mike & 2 other guys. He pulled the stupid bruce lee disarming trick on one & the other fled.

in BB he was a cool customer who had a strong set of cop skills and put them to good use . . . believably. That is no longer the case.

Yeah, forgot about that. I still love his character then and now, regardless. But I hear ya. That pharmacist is a riot.

He was older in BB, and getting more worn out by it all. BCS is him as, what, 6-7 years younger and trying to find his next direction.

He was definitely a bad ass who was feared in BB (remember how easily he scared Saul when he was trying to find Jesse at the end of season 3?) so it's not a complete stretch for him to have strong hand to hand skills especially when he was younger. And not that Walt was tough, but Mike dropped him in a heartbeat in the bar. It was presented as a quick, and hard punch.

He rigged up ways to get access to the police station where the computer was stored in BB, used those balloons when he saved and then shot Chow, used that toy on the front door when he came in the back door and shot his guy who Lydia paid to kill Mike, etc. He's always done that kind of stuff. Remember his "I promise you I could kill you from here if it makes you feel better" line of "assurance" to Walt in the desert? Evidence that he was a good shot in BB too.

We are seeing a lot more of him now, but I don't think the character is different.

I'll see it all the way through. I heard a lot people say LOST got bad, and it never did for me. And even the people that I've heard say The Office got bad say they really pulled it together for the last season and finished with a really good series finale.
Stick with it. It's not as good as the first seasons but it's pretty good. Michaels character changed over the years and people claim to hate that too.

On episode 5 of The 100, and I like the feel, the survival against all odds in a apocalyptic world.

if you can get past the subtitles there's some really good foreign films on netflix.

new crime drama Netflix show called Ozark with Jason Bateman is pretty good. Looks like he directs it to.

10 episode show, 3 episodes in I'm hooked. It's a little Bloodline and a little Breaking Bad. A lot of emerging plot lines where the whole thing could crumble at any minute.

Friends from College on Netflix is worth a go. Elevated beyond its material by the great talents of Keegan-Michael Key.

new crime drama Netflix show called Ozark with Jason Bateman is pretty good. Looks like he directs it to.

10 episode show, 3 episodes in I'm hooked. It's a little Bloodline and a little Breaking Bad. A lot of emerging plot lines where the whole thing could crumble at any minute.
We finished Ozark last night. It was an excellent first season. Hopefully, it won't lose its way like Bloodline in future seasons.

Watching Ozark. It's good but a little thin. 8 episodes in. I like Marty and the kids and the real estate guy...
I'm in for a second season because it seems to be picking up a little steam.

Watching Ozark. It's good but a little thin. 8 episodes in. I like Marty and the kids and the real estate guy...
I'm in for a second season because it seems to be picking up a little steam.
The Langmore family steals the show. Those were tremendous performances by all of them.

The Langmore family steals the show. Those were tremendous performances by all of them.
I didn't believe little Ruthie was at all threatening for a minute, and I don't think any of her relatives would have, either

her intimidation factor would have come from fear of her father, but the show didn't do a good enough job of demonstrating that, either

Giving it a second season for the Langmore kids.