I'm in a show hole, need suggestions

PoppyHart

All American
Loved season 1 of Sneaky Pete and tolerated season 2, but can't recommend the show anymore. The level of ridiculousness in season 3 is off the charts.

OrangeDW

Living Legend
Veep has been really good for a long while, but I’m now happy to see it end. Last night’s episode was the first time I’ve ever seen JL-D as “unlikeable.” And I have a crush on her. I just want it to end so that she can (hopefully) begin another great series.
I’m glad we don’t have to hear about the so-called Seinfeld “curse” anymore. In reality, it’s gotta be really difficult to get out of the shadow of such a well known character from such a massive show. She pulled it off.

Zelda Zonk

Hollywood Liberal Elite Globalist
I’m glad we don’t have to hear about the so-called Seinfeld “curse” anymore. In reality, it’s gotta be really difficult to get out of the shadow of such a well known character from such a massive show. She pulled it off.
She really is amazing. She did it with Veep, but also with The New Adventures of Old Christine. She's like Mary Tyler Moore to me. MTM did Dick Van Dyke and then her own show, and in each, she looked exactly the same, but just was such a different person even without 'acting' like a new character. She was just organically 'other.' Same with Julia. I still binge Seinfeld, and recently found Christine online and i'm into Veep, and i just see such different people, but all effortlessly, without anything to hide behind. I love how she has very small, subtle character habits in each, and they don't follow her from character to character. And then i watch Pacino and constantly notice little things that he always does, no matter what kind of character he's playing. She gets some credit, but maybe not enough, possibly because her characters aren't 'large' and loud?

[Kinda funny when Jason Alexander played her gynecologist in one episode of Christine.]

4evaOrange

Anna Kendricks boyfriend.
Finished umbrella academy and very very strange.

And now I’m going back to my roots when I used to watch ncis like it was my job and I’m gonna start back up in season 12 and go from there, pretty sure I’ve seen up to 2015 maybe even 2016 but I watched the episode SWAK on my phone today at the gym and really missed it so I’m diving back in. I now the show has changed a lot but I’m ready.

4evaOrange

Anna Kendricks boyfriend.
NCIS is like comfort food. some fascinating back story episodes the last few years
Crazy watching NCIS again, I used to watch it back when I was at OCC laying on my bed procrastinating from work and it’s crazy how much I’ve missed it.
Loving catching up.

Top Bottom