I'm in a show hole, need suggestions

STEVEHOLT

There are FIVE letters in the name BLAIN.
Heard the same thing from 2 friends. Not a Kevin Bacon fan at all so I'm reluctant but will probably start it up soon because there is nothing else I'm currently watching outside of Big Little Lies.
within two minutes you'll not even see kevin bacon in that character.

4evaOrange

Anna Kendricks boyfriend.
I finished JJ3 couple days ago. And I enjoyed it better than the 2nd season, but the first season is still one top 3 for Netflix marvel shows and possibly top 2.

Also watching the original Pokémon season, want to go and watch that, though only going for the original season and maybe the following one.

Gotta watch the latest season of NCIS when that cones back.

And also started stranger things, only on the first episode.

And I do have to finish, the office which I started couple years ago, I know I know, on the end of season 5 I believe.

4evaOrange

Also thinking about giving the walker dead a shot.
But there’s so much I need to watch, so many shows and movies that i need to see.

Zelda Zonk

Hollywood Liberal Elite Globalist
I started to watch The Newsroom...well I had seen season 1 but not the other two. I really, really miss an Aaron Sorkin TV series. I wish he would do another
Damn. That show is so good. I just re-re-re-re-re-re-re...watched the three seasons. Yeah, i need to imdb what Sorkin is doing now. Dialog on the Newsroom is phenomenal. And i crush on both Emily Mortimer and Olivia Munn. And Pill ain't bad either.

KellySyracuse

All American
Damn. That show is so good. I just re-re-re-re-re-re-re...watched the three seasons. Yeah, i need to imdb what Sorkin is doing now. Dialog on the Newsroom is phenomenal. And i crush on both Emily Mortimer and Olivia Munn. And Pill ain't bad either.
He wrote To Kill a Mockingbird running on Broadway with Jeff Daniels, not sure how involved he is with it now but it's a huge success

To Kill a Mockingbird on Broadway

HOFCeluck

The worms are their money
I binged I Think You Should Leave in a night or two.

The comedy's not for everyone by LOL'd.

tbonezone

Living Legend
Also thinking about giving the walker dead a shot.
But there’s so much I need to watch, so many shows and movies that i need to see.
Walking dead Texas Rangers .chuck norris and jerry jones battle crime and zombies in dallas.

4evaOrange

Anyone watch the typewriter on Netflix?
Heard it’s a decent horror show.

CuseTroop

Straight Up Good Looking
I just burned through "The Good Cop" on netflix. Had some hilarious moments

Pearl309

Hall of Fame
The one about roger Ailes that just wrapped up on showtime was phenomenal imho the makeup on russel crowe to make him look like him should win an Emmy

Rocketlax44

Walk On
Just finished Jack Ryan on Amazon, loved it.
Just started Yellowstone, enjoying it

OrangeDW

Living Legend
Yeah, season 3 got better and I liked it well enough.

But the way it ended, it certainly didn’t leave me ready to start season 4 right away. It felt like a series ender in a way, and felt like the show will kinda have to be rebooting for season 4. I’ll probably start it up again eventually, but can’t say I’m in a hurry or anything.
Alright, finally got back to Homeland and watched Season 4.

Some really good episodes towards the end of the season...and then possibly the worst season finale I’ve ever seen. Like...did they really just drop all that was going on so Carrie could get in touch with her feelings about her mother leaving 15 years ago? What the hell? Tons of great action with so many things needing to be resolved and instead they randomly give us a friggin Lifetime movie to end the season?

This show really has a way of pissing me off, lol.

CanadianSU

All American
The Family is heavy and can be boring at times. But overall pretty neat if you like politics.

moqui

the crazy lemon
mindhunter season 2 is finally out.

episode 5 is the manson interview. the guy who plays manson is fantastic. its only about a 5 minute scene but it's electric.

curiously, it is the same guy who played manson in "once upon a time in hollywood," where he had no lines.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom