I'm in a show hole, need suggestions | Page 49 | Syracusefan.com

I'm in a show hole, need suggestions

I'm not usually a fan of sketch shows but the highs of I Think You Should Leave on Netflix are laugh out loud good

I really loved Season 2 of Succession but the first three episodes of Season 3 feel pretty flat so far.
Like Logan Roy, I only love Kendall when he's broken. When he's obnoxious and chasing social media clout, Kendall is a pathetic jackass.

Succession is the best show on TV per my household. Season 3 premiere last night was wonderful. Also an absolute fact that the intro theme is the best in history.
I just read a couple of articles about the intro song—about the composer, and how the theme has become sort of a thing. I thought it was just me—didn’t know so many people appreciated it like I do. It’s kinda DL good, and better and better over time.

I just read a couple of articles about the intro song—about the composer, and how the theme has become sort of a thing. I thought it was just me—didn’t know so many people appreciated it like I do. It’s kinda DL good, and better and better over time.

I really loved Season 2 of Succession but the first three episodes of Season 3 feel pretty flat so far.
Like Logan Roy, I only love Kendall when he's broken. When he's obnoxious and chasing social media clout, Kendall is a pathetic jackass.
Good Tweet, Bad Tweet was laugh out loud funny to me.

Something incredibly pleasing about it. A few years ago, I would have said there is nothing better than the Curb intro coming on after the HBO "noise". Now it's not even close.

I think this season has been great.

I think this season has been great.

All the kids are basically just turning into Logan in their own way. It's the rise of TV where all the main characters aren't very likable. If I had to pick one kid, give me Roman, at least he's self-aware.

All the kids are basically just turning into Logan in their own way. It's the rise of TV where all the main characters aren't very likable. If I had to pick one kid, give me Roman, at least he's self-aware.
I think Roman is, in his way, the most similar to Logan of all the kids.

Recent episodes have shown that there isn't anybody who can adequately replace Logan. Definitely not his kids. Not Gerri. Nobody has the instincts and toughness to run that company.

I wish they had more Stewy in Season 3.

Roman mocking Kendall about his kids' names is so great. As is any interaction between Tom and Greg.

I think this season has been good so far. They continue to make Kendall just awkward enough to understand why Logan never trusted him with the big job.

Roman mocking Kendall about his kids' names is so great. As is any interaction between Tom and Greg.

I think this season has been good so far. They continue to make Kendall just awkward enough to understand why Logan never trusted him with the big job.

"Oh, I love my kids.
What are their names again?
Blur Face and Who Cares?"

"i feel kinda exposed here in my loincloth." Greg is too funny. He secretly is not happy Kendall wouldn't pay for that watch.

"i feel kinda exposed here in my loincloth." Greg is too funny. He secretly is not happy Kendall wouldn't pay for that watch.
Kendall screwed up not paying for that watch. $40k is basically nothing to Kendall. Buying that watch for Greg the Egg would have been the easiest thing that Kendall could do to maintain Greg’s loyalty.

Anyone watching you? On Netflix really good so far.
Watched the first season and liked it. Too much other stuff I want to watch before more of that. One thing quarantine times taught me is I will never have enough time in life for all the movies, shows, books, and other media on my always evolving list.
Just got an HBO Max subscription for the winter months. A few episodes into Succession to start me off. (thanks to all who recommended it here)
Whenever the phone rings or vibrates on the show, which has happened a couple times in each episode so far, I think it's mine. Other than that, quite good so far. :)

I just watched three ‘cousin Greg’ interviews on YouTube. Love that guy. I don’t think he’s doing a heck of a lot of acting, though.

I just discovered Joe Pera Talks With You and I'm mesmerized.

I just started Seinfeld, onto season 3 now. Definitely my type of show. Funny stuff.

Was waiting such a long time for Seinfeld on Netflix. I'm not disappointed. First time I've ever watched it in order, even though I have 80% of the episodes memorized.

The extra little bit of unedited show or standup (never aired in syndication, to the best of my knowledge) is fun and probably outweighs the disappointment of the -ed-up aspect ratio.

The delayed introduction of the Costanzas is a revelation to me; I never realized how long it took before we met them. (And before viewing episodes in order I thought that when George said "My father's gay" in The Outing that referred to Frank's bro experience during the separation, but it comes before that.)