I'm pretty confident when I say this | Syracusefan.com

I'm pretty confident when I say this

We are the best team in the BE.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
Without the mistakes we are no doubt. And one other thing, we are the best 5-5 team in the nation. :)

No doubt we'd give ND a run and could take them out. Not so much Alabama

Rutgers is better.

And Cincy and Louisville are also better.

But I really like our upside!

Rutgers is better.

Really????
deadhorse.gif

Without the mistakes we are no doubt. And one other thing, we are the best 5-5 team in the nation. :)

No doubt we'd give ND a run and could take them out. Not so much Alabama

Not only that Mike, but I think we're also the best 6-5 team in the nation! :)

I think playing RU/Cincy/Ville 10 games each, I think it's all pretty even. If Cincy's QB could actually complete a pass, they'd probably have beaten RU today. The top 4 are interchangeable.

A great win, no doubt but...

This is football. It's not basketball or the MLB where you have dozens of opportunities to fix your mistakes. We had our shots. We blew them. It sucks.

We are not the best team in the Big East. Every team that wants to win a conference needs to be able to win on the road and we lost two big games that we needed to win to go to a BCS bowl. Because of that, I don think that we have a claim.

At one point this year, maybe, maybe not.

We play any BE team tomorrow on a neutral field, we win.

I agree with Rick.

Rutgers D was impressive today too, wish I could see that matchup again.

Rutgers is better.

No, Rutgers is not better.

From a standpoint of consistency, yes, they are more able to find a way to win, but Syracuse is the better team when both teams fire up all cylinders.

No, Rutgers is not better.

From a standpoint of consistency, yes, they are more able to find a way to win, but Syracuse is the better team when both teams fire up all cylinders.

They have a better record- they beat us and by every measure they have bigger, faster and more heavily recruited players.

At one point this year, maybe, maybe not.

We play any BE team tomorrow on a neutral field, we win.

You forgot to include that we are doing it with Greg Robinson providing us our best Players!

You forgot to include that we are doing it with Greg Robinson providing us our best Players!

(n) boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

You know that is a lie.

Unfortunately, I said that after the USC game. And we shat the bed vs Rutgers and dropped the pick 6 vs Cincy. We are what our record says we are.

What if Rut loses to Pitt and Louisville? It's too early to call because of the schedule. Either way if SU takes care of it's business on Friday and finishes 5-2 in the BE they are firmly in the upper echelon this season. That's a nice way to go out.

Absolutely, if we can get neutral refs on the field & in the video review booth!

Would have Should have Could have...you have your chance in conference to play each team and we've lost to 2. Talent wise we are there in the mix at the top but overall the record is going to be skewed since SU played real opponents OOC. I'm proud of what the staff and kids have accomplished and hope they continue to 5-2 in the big east.

I really don't care - I care about how good we will be next season. This was a transition season for us. Both Offense, Defense and Special Teams make big improvements as the season progressed. I think we "found ourselves" on offense and we will see this system get polished more next season. I really believe we will be better next year even as we lose some terrific players. This Offense will be more effective with a real dual-threat QB.

The D should be better with experience and the ST are really improved.
Next year will be fun.

I dont think we have the best talent, but i do think we have the best team. when mistakes are even we would beat them all. mistakes being part of the game is one thing, but you can miss a FG and not have it returned for a TD, even last night our one Turnover was not anything the D did but it almost cost us the game. we have had 4-5 of those type of plays this year on passes alone. have we gotten any our way?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom