I'm pretty confident when I say this | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

I'm pretty confident when I say this

negative maybe, delusional no. have cared about su for years, cannot stand the thinking that has no basis in outcomes. my negativity comes from the fact that su fans do not realize what has transpired and the failure to keep up with the times. that said, we need to to stop living in the past and attack the future , which i believe that hcdm is doing---i resent the reliance of the past to the opportunity for the PRESENT AND THE FUTURE---the past has contributed to the arrogance of ignoring what is transpiring,rather than a proactive response to same.i bleed orange, to be redundant, and feel that those that do not see the forest through the trees to be detrimental to program growth, and denial of what is the reality.
Wow...now this is a very good post except most of the issues you worry about have been addressed or are currently on the architect's table. I think we have leaders in place with the understanding and vision to make the proper decisions. As I understand it, the one draw back is funding.

Btw, I don't think anyone here has attacked your loyalty to SU...only your perspective of doom and gloom.

Wow...now this is a very good post except most of the issues you worry about have been addressed or are currently on the architect's table. I think we have leaders in place with the understanding and vision to make the proper decisions. As I understand it, the one draw back is funding.

Btw, I don't think anyone here has attacked your loyalty to SU...only your perspective of doom and gloom.
not doom and gloom just a plea for a wake up call that is long overdue

only reply-----hopeless--- no more to say---you just don't get it

ROTFLMFAO!!!! You are a piece of work. You don't even know what the question was. You might want to read this whole thread and pay attention to ALL my posts. You keep ranting about something which was not the subject that I was asking. And you now agree but can't even see that you just did with your reply to who would win tomorrow. Congratulations with arguing with yourself.

ROTFLMFAO!!!! You are a piece of work. You don't even know what the question was. You might want to read this whole thread and pay attention to ALL my posts. You keep ranting about something which was not the subject that I was asking. And you now agree but can't even see that you just did with your reply to who would win tomorrow. Congratulations with arguing with yourself.
thankyou---as you do not see the meaning of your thought process---it isn't about today----its about your hx, and about the recent past and the FUTURE of su football. AS FOR APIECE OF WORK, well i'll leave that for another time

thankyou---as you do not see the meaning of your thought process---it isn't about today----its about your hx, and about the recent past and the FUTURE of su football. AS FOR APIECE OF WORK, well i'll leave that for another time

i dont even know what hx is.

as to my qustion and followup about 4 times. su vs rutgirls. su vs lville. su vs. cincy. su vs any BE team. who you got tomorrow? i say in all cases su. you just said su over rutgers. so we AGREE. all i am saying is that right now today, it is my opinion that su is the best team in the big east.

this isn't rocketship science and all the jedi mind games you put to it.

i dont even know what hx is.

as to my qustion and followup about 4 times. su vs rutgirls. su vs lville. su vs. cincy. su vs any BE team. who you got tomorrow? i say in all cases su. you just said su over rutgers. so we AGREE. all i am saying is that right now today, it is my opinion that su is the best team in the big east.

this isn't rocketship science and all the jedi mind games you put to it.
it isn't about today,---its about the recent past and the near future--what is to come???look atforest thru the trees???---we have already been lost in the trees---lets not get lost in the forest.forget today and yesterday,-----look to the future--before it passes us by---if its not to late---by the way, i said pernetti was a great hire---he looks like a genius now---you care about su football? then look ahead not behind,sure we beat ru and others today---what about tomorrow? stop denying and get on board with progress---and stop relishing in the glory of yesterday year---yea we are the best team in the big east right now ---so what????

At one point this year, maybe, maybe not.

We play any BE team tomorrow on a neutral field, we win.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
Agree! This is a different team than earlier in the year.

it isn't about today,---its about the recent past and the near future--what is to come???look atforest thru the trees???---we have already been lost in the trees---lets not get lost in the forest.forget today and yesterday,-----look to the future--before it passes us by---if its not to late---by the way, i said pernetti was a great hire---he looks like a genius now---you care about su football? then look ahead not behind,sure we beat ru and others today---what about tomorrow? stop denying and get on board with progress---and stop relishing in the glory of yesterday year---yea we are the best team in the big east right now ---so what????
So what?

I think it's pretty cool to maybe be the best team in the BE (if even for just a few weeks) after having been pretty much the worst for so long. Especially since it's on our way out.

The "So what" question I have for you is so what if Rutgers is a better program right now and why does it matter what the fan base thinks about it? Does it make you feel bad that they might be wrong? Or do you honestly think our fan base made Rutgers better by underestimating them, like you said earlier.

So what?

I think it's pretty cool to maybe be the best team in the BE (if even for just a few weeks) after having been pretty much the worst for so long. Especially since it's on our way out.

The "So what" question I have for you is so what if Rutgers is a better program right now and why does it matter what the fan base thinks about it? Does it make you feel bad that they might be wrong? Or do you honestly think our fan base made Rutgers better by underestimating them, like you said earlier.
absolutely i do, the arrogance and the lack of a sense of urgency has contributed to su procrastination going back to coach p and the recruiting and facility issue. the fan base can collectively bring pressure to bear . you made them better by ignoring them,pretending they are not ther as they built facilities and out recruited us---we no longer have a presence in nj------

The question was about today. You want to talk some other topic, go start your own thread.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom