I'm surprised there's no thread on Judah's outburst | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

I'm surprised there's no thread on Judah's outburst

Judah is not an elite athlete, full stop.

I can’t believe I have to keep posting this.
People on this board think brown has top tier athleticism, they don’t know what athleticism is.

We would have if someone wasn’t forced to do business approximately 73 miles down the road.
Ffs, he wasn’t stepping up unless he got his name printed on the jerseys.

Regardless, according to the insiders they did have the money. They just decided not to pay after a second round of negotiations.

ok so after browsing this thread I’m quite sure that Judah is worth top dollar in the portal but also people dont like him for a variety of reasons so now we dont need or want him next year.

Guess next year we’ll just pick up a new point guard at the grocery store who’s 2nd in the ACC in points, 3rd in assists, and 1st in steals. I’m sure that’ll be cheap and easy to find.

I’m an SU fan and even I wanted him T’d up.
You wanted him T'd up for thinking a Louisville player was trying to take the ball from him? As soon as he realized it was the ref he gave him the ball.

I'm convinced that some of our fans simply dislike some of our players on a personal level, and tie themselves into knots justifying why they feel that way.

You wanted him T'd up for thinking a Louisville player was trying to take the ball from him? As soon as he realized it was the ref he gave him the ball.

I'm convinced that some of our fans simply dislike some of our players on a personal level, and tie themselves into knots justifying why they feel that way.
We like gritty, lunch pail guys who can serve as a second coach on the floor!

It’s kind of bothersome that people on here thinks he hates Syracuse

Lissen if they're not a gym rat, coach's kid, or student of the game I don't even know why we're bothering offering some of these guys.
Give me a roster full of guys who just get after it and do the little things, give 110% every day, want a key to the gym, and graduate in two years, and I'm happy.

Let’s be clear here. We had the $, we chose not to spend it on Jessie. Weitsman’s exodus had nothing to do with it.

Basically we spent it to get JJ and Westry…and to keep Judah. Had more in the budget for a big man, got outbid on a couple of bigs, had to settle for McLeod. Had $ left over and got Cuffe.

The narrative that we didn’t have money to keep Jessie is wrong. We chose not to let him blow our budget and instead built for the future.
If you don’t have the money for everybody then you don’t have the money. If we have 5 million and we give 4 people 4 million and Judah wants 2 to stay but we only have 1 left, then we don’t have the money.

Give me a roster full of guys who just get after it and do the little things, give 110% every day, want a key to the gym, and graduate in two years, and I'm happy.
So long as in addition to doing the little things they're sneaky athletic and have intangibles.

So long as in addition to doing the little things they're sneaky athletic and have intangibles.
For sure. You can take all your fancy schmancy metrics, but if a player doesn't pass the eye test and smell test, the chemistry won't be there.

Judah is not an elite athlete, full stop.

I can’t believe I have to keep posting this.
Judah's personality drives me insane more often than not, but I dunno Mike, when I look at him I see one of the most athletic guards in program history.

He's extraordinarily quick and agile. That coast to coast speed at the end of the first half was nuts.

Lissen if they're not a gym rat, coach's kid, or student of the game I don't even know why we're bothering offering some of these guys.
Now you clowns are calling everyone racist

The kid has emotional outbursts and is a flopping pg who can't shoot and doesn't really care to pass and the only thing more encouraging about autry than a 20 win season are the indications that this isn't the type of basketball he really wants to play

I agree Judah thought VT player was grabbing the ball...but I think his outburst was toward Red for not arguing with the ref that he got fouled.

Judah gives a crap and wants to win. I’d rather have that w occasional outbursts than lukewarm guys with no fire

Now you clowns are calling everyone racist

The kid has emotional outbursts and is a flopping pg who can't shoot and doesn't really care to pass and the only thing more encouraging about autry than a 20 win season are the indications that this isn't the type of basketball he really wants to play
There's always at least a smidgen of truth in good satire.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom