Ima Virginia Hoops Fan ... Ask me Anything | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Ima Virginia Hoops Fan ... Ask me Anything

There is some reason to think this is true. And the US military as well.

The "bankers" too. JFK wanted to end the Fed(eral Reserve), which is part of the same clan who profits from selling soldiers in a human grocery store. If some of you have never heard his secret society speech, imagine ANY President today trying to do this. He'd likely die of some aggressive form of cancer or something quite quickly. JFK was a stud. Every American should be forced to listen to this in high school, hell and middle school too. How could any American not be proud of what the last non-controlled(other than pre-assassination Reagan) President tried to do to save us from this hell we are currently part of:

If a chicken and a half laid an egg and a half in a day in a half, how long would it take a grasshopper with a wooden leg to kick all the seeds out of a dill pickle?

What if the hokey pokey is not what it's all about?

That is a Virginia Tech kinda gay square dance thing. IF they ever have a basketball tam that does anything in the future you can ask them that's all about.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can God make an NCAA bracket so difficult that He couldn't pick all the winners?

Considering that the entire nation was out after day one, God probably doesn't figure he needs to focus on this

The "bankers" too. JFK wanted to end the Fed(eral Reserve), which is part of the same clan who profits from selling soldiers in a human grocery store. If some of you have never heard his secret society speech, imagine ANY President today trying to do this. He'd likely die of some aggressive form of cancer or something quite quickly. JFK was a stud. Every American should be forced to listen to this in high school, hell and middle school too. How could any American not be proud of what the last non-controlled(other than pre-assassination Reagan) President tried to do to save us from this hell we are currently part of:

As Coach Mac would say, gawd luv ya.

If a chicken and a half laid an egg and a half in a day in a half, how long would it take a grasshopper with a wooden leg to kick all the seeds out of a dill pickle?

Because the first half has nothing to do with the question, we can disregard it. So the issue is about the grasshopper with a wooden leg. Give that grasshoppers dont weigh much, I don't think that one could kick any seeds out of a dill pickle.

There is some reason to think this is true. And the US military as well.

Rogue elements of the Civil Air Patrol is what I've always heard.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom