Impact of Name, Image and Likeness on Lacrosse | Syracusefan.com

Impact of Name, Image and Likeness on Lacrosse

Powellfan

Renowned lacrosse analyst
Have been wondering what the impact would be on college lacrosse given the new rules to Name, Imagine and Likeness. Obviously Basketball and Football players stand to make the most money from these new rules, but have to think that lacrosse players will benefit as well. I do think Syracuse is well positioned to use these new rules to their benefit, but there are a lot of questions out there. Personally I think Joey Spallina will stand to make some serious money, as he already seems tailored made to the social media age. He is the first lacrosse recruit I can remember announcing his verbal commitment via a streamed press conference.

I've been saying for a long time that athletes outside of hoops and football would have interesting opportunities pop up too.

I would buy Chef B Curry's Spicy Curry sauce. "Improve a meal faster than Curry's alley dodges!"

Have been wondering what the impact would be on college lacrosse given the new rules to Name, Imagine and Likeness. Obviously Basketball and Football players stand to make the most money from these new rules, but have to think that lacrosse players will benefit as well. I do think Syracuse is well positioned to use these new rules to their benefit, but there are a lot of questions out there. Personally I think Joey Spallina will stand to make some serious money, as he already seems tailored made to the social media age. He is the first lacrosse recruit I can remember announcing his verbal commitment via a streamed press conference.

Was going to post this morning that Spallina#22 Jersey's will be hot sellers, the second he steps on campus.