important to remember where shafer left us on defense | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

important to remember where shafer left us on defense

They recruited and identified Dungey early and got him ready. The year before was AJ Long and other dudes ™
Dungey was identified in early to mid-November in his recruiting year I believe. It so, that is not early at all for a QB.

Dungey was identified in early to mid-November in his recruiting year I believe. It so, that is not early at all for a QB.

Yep - I should have been more clear. I thought they identified him early here as he moved up quickly as a freshman. He was really pushing Hunt in camp.

He was 100% a late add.

What does it feel like to harbor a resentment about a coach who was fired two years ago so much so that you post about it over and over for two years? Let it go folks. He gone! Although, this season Schafer had a pretty good year completely turning around the defense at MTSU. And he did that with the MTSU quarterback (coache’s son) out for most of the season and the offense struggling. The defense this season finished top 30 total defense, but last year they were in the 90s even though the offense last season was much much better. The man had a good year.

What does it feel like to harbor a resentment about a coach who was fired two years ago so much so that you post about it over and over for two years? Let it go folks. He gone! Although, this season Schafer had a pretty good year completely turning around the defense at MTSU. And he did that with the MTSU quarterback (coache’s son) out for most of the season and the offense struggling. The defense this season finished top 30 total defense, but last year they were in the 90s even though the offense last season was much much better. The man had a good year.
He should get the head job at Kent State.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warriors826

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom