In memory of The Pearl | Syracusefan.com

In memory of The Pearl

B142042C-6BAB-4E26-AD36-B4F6502B6BED.jpeg

When Pearl hit that shot with 6 sec left against Georgetown Jan 1985 and the Dome erupted, can still see my wife's reaction.
We were there, and the huge blast of noise caused my yet-to-be-born daughter to do some celebrating of her own that caught my wife by surprise!
What a day and what a player.

When Pearl hit that shot with 6 sec left against Georgetown Jan 1985 and the Dome erupted, can still see my wife's reaction.
We were there, and the huge blast of noise caused my yet-to-be-born daughter to do some celebrating of her own that caught my wife by surprise!
What a day and what a player.
that's awesome

First time I saw Pearl was on TV when he played in a HS all star game (not sure if McDonalds or Capitol Classic). He toyed with the other team. Toyed with them. I was like - oh boy.

First time I saw Pearl was on TV when he played in a HS all star game (not sure if McDonalds or Capitol Classic). He toyed with the other team. Toyed with them. I was like - oh boy.
Would love to find that

I’m trying to remember other Big East point guards who were in a similar vicinity as Pearl back then and all I can think of is Michael Adams from BC. Who am I missing?
I remember lots of forwards but not PGs.

I’m trying to remember other Big East point guards who were in a similar vicinity as Pearl back then and all I can think of is Michael Adams from BC. Who am I missing?
I remember lots of forwards but not PGs.
Mark Jackson. I think Kerry Kittles was somewhat after that. Sleepy Floyd.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom