Indiana at Syracuse | Syracusefan.com

Indiana at Syracuse

Is this official for the Big 10 Challenge?

I wanted Ohio State, at Ohio State. Michigan would have been nice, too.

Sean Keeley@NunesMagician 46s
Syracuse now has The Best Schedule In The Nation That Someone At ESPN Will Invariably Give Them No Credit For Cause Its A Lot Of Home Games

Sean Keeley@NunesMagician 1m
"Syracuse has yet to play a game that isn't between the Pacific Rim and Atlantic Ocean. Pathetic." - Someone in early February

Tom Crean coming to the Dome
Looking forward to seeing IU in the Dome but for the purposes of balancing home schedules, it would have been better to host this challenge next year and play on the road this season.

There is going to be quite a drop off in terms of quality opponents playing in Syracuse from this season to next season. Still, much better than playing an SEC opponent on the road or not being involved in a challenge game at all...

Looking forward to seeing IU in the Dome but for the purposes of balancing home schedules, it would have been better to host this challenge next year and play on the road this season.

There is going to be quite a drop off in terms of quality opponents playing in Syracuse from this season to next season. Still, much better than playing an SEC opponent on the road or not being involved in a challenge game at all...
I agree with this, the best possible game for Syracuse would have been a game @Ohio State and had a premiere home game for 2014 when we will probably only get 1 of Duke or North Carolina at the Dome.

I have a strong premonition we will see Tyler "The Beast" Roberson, ESPN 2013 #31 dunking on Noah Vonleh ESPN 2013 #13.
Yes, Vonleh is a baller, but if you think I'm wrong, you haven't seen Tyler play aside from highlight reels.

In fact, looky what I found, when they matched up last year.
http://hoopgroup.com/player-feature...oberson-face-off-at-hoop-group-fall-jam-fest/
Who won that game? ;)
Ron Patterson is licking his chops for this game, and even better we will see this again hopefully.
clappybhm_zps3f02637d.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom