Ingenious tailgating idea | Syracusefan.com

Ingenious tailgating idea

I'm bringing my ipad and using the watch ESPN app to watch college game day while we wait for the game to start. Thoughts or maybe even something you can share for me to make my day a bit more hardnosed?
30 pack of keystone light
liter of cheap vodka
4 red bull
2 liter mtn dew
can of concentrated lemonade mix

mix it all together in a gatorade jug

You're Welcome

Does it have a name?

We call it the Force. I had a buddy go to college at Fisher, came back during break and introduced it to us youngins. There are a hundred different ways online to make it, but the way I posted it has been tested hundreds of times.

forgot to add - you can either put ice in the jug, or have ice in your cup when you refill. I dont ever worry about ice, but some people do.

We call it the Force. I had a buddy go to college at Fisher, came back during break and introduced it to us youngins. There are a hundred different ways online to make it, but the way I posted it has been tested hundreds of times.

forgot to add - you can either put ice in the jug, or have ice in your cup when you refill. I dont ever worry about ice, but some people do.

You should rename it "Hard Nosed Hooch".

I'm bringing my ipad and using the watch ESPN app to watch college game day while we wait for the game to start. Thoughts or maybe even something you can share for me to make my day a bit more hardnosed?
2010 just said your idea is in fact brilliant!

30 pack of keystone light
liter of cheap vodka
4 red bull
2 liter mtn dew
can of concentrated lemonade mix

mix it all together in a gatorade jug

You're Welcome

if your like me, I like to taste what I am drinking...the good stuff goes down way to smooth,bring on the cheap vodka and moonshine

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom