Injury report out yet? | Syracusefan.com

Injury report out yet?

Unfortunately it appears West will be on it too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

funderbrook has to be getting close to the depth chart now ..

I fear we'll go wishbone first.

So can someone catch me up to what happened to Johnson and West?

funderbrook has to be getting close to the depth chart now ..

If he hasnt played by now I dont know what it will take, one of the most baffling coaching decisions I have ever seen.

Johnson and PTG definitely out . Sounds like they are waiting on Brisly and West

Sent from my iPhone using -

Brisley and West are both out, I see no way we win Saturday. What happened to Johnson? Didnt even know he was hurt.

If he hasnt played by now I dont know what it will take, one of the most baffling coaching decisions I have ever seen.

Coaches will tell you that sometimes a player makes the decision for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coaches will tell you that sometimes a player makes the decision for them.

True, just hope those same coaches understand the backlash if there teams finishes 5-7 because of zero passing game.

This year has so many similarities to 2010 already. We're winning enough to get to a bowl game, but without much offense and plenty on defense (at least in the games we win). Plus we close with BC in the Dome and what will surely be plenty of Andre Williams.

2010 was also the year of Marcus Sales mystery who then had to play by season's end due to how thin we were at the position. Could now be QFs time based on that reason alone. Worked out well for Sales.

This year has so many similarities to 2010 already. We're winning enough to get to a bowl game, but without much offense and plenty on defense (at least in the games we win). Plus we close with BC in the Dome and what will surely be plenty of Andre Williams.

2010 was also the year of Marcus Sales mystery who then had to play by season's end due to how thin we were at the position. Could now be QFs time based on that reason alone. Worked out well for Sales.

Your right there are a lot of similarities, so much so its a bit scary. The big difference though is by this point Syracuse was already bowl eligible. The last week or so we have appeared to have suffered 3 or 4 injuries this team really could not afford. The prospects of bowl eligibility seem to be dimming quickly.

If the injury report is as bad as I pessimistically think it will be, I hope we come out with some Diamond Ferri at runningback-esq moves to spark the offense and hopefully trigger some momentum.

Some awesome and ridiculous moves would be -

- Reddish plays both ways at CB and WR

- Cam Lynch plays the wildcat

- Dyshawn Davis lines up at TE for a few snaps (he's a converted WR) and my personal favorite. Haha

What worries me is if they trot out Gulley and he's at 80% or so...I'd by far rather have a healthy Morris or McFarland out there.

If the injury report is as bad as I pessimistically think it will be, I hope we come out with some Diamond Ferri at runningback-esq moves to spark the offense and hopefully trigger some momentum.

Some awesome and ridiculous moves would be -

- Reddish plays both ways at CB and WR

- Cam Lynch plays the wildcat

- Dyshawn Davis lines up at TE for a few snaps (he's a converted WR) and my personal favorite. Haha

Were so thin in some areas an injury or two during the gaem saturday could result in some odd pairings for sure.

What worries me is if they trot out Gulley and he's at 80% or so...I'd by far rather have a healthy Morris or McFarland out there.

Gulley is likely out and really the least of our problems.

I fear we'll go wishbone first.

So can someone catch me up to what happened to Johnson and West?

West took one helluva a hard hit in attempting to catch an over thrown ball. Timing of the defender was perfect and the clean hit caught him right on the numbers, snapping his head back and rattling his teeth, I bet, even with his mouthguard in. Dreaded upper body injury--chest, shoulder, arm? I don't think he came back on to the field after that play, although I could be mistaken.

Don't know about Johnson...

Gulley is likely out and really the least of our problems.

I see...I didn't catch the PTG!

Well...it's time for those who have been working hard during practice and been able to play that much to seize the day. It's step up time.

I see...I didn't catch the PTG!

Well...it's time for those who have been working hard during practice and been able to play that much to seize the day. It's step up time.

Lets hope the secondary is up for it, I didn't love the matchup there and that was before Whigham went down. Could get ugly if Savage has any sort of time back there.

Never should have played Gulley against Florida State, and he went out early, too.

West took one helluva a hard hit in attempting to catch an over thrown ball. Timing of the defender was perfect and the clean hit caught him right on the numbers, snapping his head back and rattling his teeth, I bet, even with his mouthguard in. Dreaded upper body injury--chest, shoulder, arm? I don't think he came back on to the field after that play, although I could be mistaken.

Don't know about Johnson...

He played a couple of snaps after that play.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom