Inside the Dome | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Inside the Dome

I have no problem with stealing a tradition if it works and is not to cliche' , Standing and clapping was practiced by the Lobos before we did it. Just come up with something to work the crowd into a frenzy. I doubt it will be to difficult on days like Sept 14th 2019. the Holy Cross type games a little more challenging.

True.

We did steal the Lobo tradition.

I think the original SU tradition is the cheerleaders signing the National Anthem.

From one 60's oldtimer: the Saltine Warrior, cannon after scores, fraternities, sororities, and dorms sitting together, a card section that would create pictures/words (for you young whippersnappers, think a placard version of "Cameron Crazies"), now politically incorrect chants that were takeoffs on Pitt. :p
Placards used to be a thing. I vaguely recall USC being the best at it.

I think the original SU tradition is the cheerleaders signing the National Anthem.
I'd prefer the cheerleaders in in the corners with the cheerleader poles like the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders

Even better, our new Chancellor could reinstate the OrangeMEN and OrangeWOMEN instead of the incredibly stupid, politically correct ORANGE. Acknowledging that we have both men and women athletes like other schools do is appropriate. Besides I hate being called an fruit! :mad:
It's not a fruit, it's a COLOR. Like the Harvard Crimson, Stanford Cardinal, etc.

I was at a ManCity game in April. Very cool. Lots of signing, and everyone sang.
No pop tunes, just team songs.
There was a "Let's go City" chant, as well.
But the tune of the English national side comes from Earth, Wind and Fire's "September".

But the tune of the English national side comes from Earth, Wind and Fire's "September".
Every football chant is based off a pop song or old hymn.

Plus his statement is incorrect, Man City plays Oasis through the speakers after the match.

Every football chant is based off a pop song or old hymn.

Plus his statement is incorrect, Man City plays Oasis through the speakers after the match.
After the match. I spoke about in game experience

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom