Interesting comment by Oshae | Syracusefan.com

Interesting comment by Oshae

MSOrange

2020 Cali Award Winner, Regular Season Record
Clemson coach on Oshae Brissett: 'He's just an extremely talented big kid'

"I felt like I've been playing well. I felt like I've been playing a lot better than a lot of people thought I would," Brissett said. "That's something I pride myself in - proving people wrong. A lot of you guys have been saying it's because I'm from Canada that nobody really knows who I am. I just feel like a lot of people now know. Next year is going to be a lot bigger and I'm just excited to continue it."

Things obviously change but good to see nonetheless

“A lot of you guys have been saying it's because I'm from Canada that nobody really knows who I am. I just feel like a lot of people now know. Next year is going to be a lot bigger and I'm just excited to continue it."

“A lot of you guys have been saying it's because I'm from Canada that nobody really knows who I am. I just feel like a lot of people now know. Next year is going to be a lot bigger and I'm just excited to continue it."
You cut the quote short..

"Excited to continue it...in the NBA"

Clearly...he gone!;)

Mali talked about how good we would be the next year as well. I think OB will be back. But who knows?

Mali talked about how good we would be the next year as well. I think OB will be back. But who knows?
Before or after the UVA game?

I took the OP as a very neutral statement as to his upcoming decision(s). With the current non-committal nature of entering, it's not hard to picture the possibility of him sticking his finger in the air to see which way the wind is blowing. It read like a joyful bit of well-earned celebration/self-promotion after apparent past frustration of not being known, as if he was saying, "Yes, I am that". Of course, I didn't see the context of what he was replying to.

Did he really say that or is that a mega-weak attempt at a joke?

I'm pretty certain it was light-hearted humor, which I took as funny. I found the statement very neutral, but can see how others might see it otherwise if you are being optimistic. The context would be helpful...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom