Interviewed w/Browns In Arizona | Syracusefan.com

Interviewed w/Browns In Arizona

I learned about two things in that article.
1) Fans are high on Chip.
2) Brownie the Elf.

And to think NH told some of the recruits today it was simply rumor.

Doug's in AZ??? Find out where. I'll go have a chat with him tonight, lol.
Make sure you bring 5 really, really large for the practice facility.

"llandz End Center" has a nice ring to it as a naming gift

coaches tell Allen its all "rumors", this is confirmed now (?), it sounds like. That'll make allen real happy I'm sure. Hello Zach, June Jones on the phone...

I think Coach Marrone and his vacation buddy Bill O'Brien just happened to be out vacationing in Arizona and randomly ran into some front office peeps out there looking for coaches. That's my story and I'm sticking to it :D

Marrone and company are acting as if the internet and television haven't been invented yet. If we tell everyone that Doug hasn't interviewed anywhere yet and it's all just rumors, maybe they'll believe us. The PS is completely in the dark on this.

This is really unsettling business. What. Lies and disinformation ...how about the truth.

I noticed there hasn't been any happy comments from Doug on Facebook lately. He's gone completely undercover.

Alright, where's
chaka.jpg

is there such a thing as a class act in college football?

they hide pedophiles and ALWAYS say im not or did not-

the higher they act the farther they fall- never put one on a pedestal,its guaranteed they fall

Well if true that the Bills and Browns are in AZ and Marrone went there this tells me:

1. If teams are really interested they come to you you don't go chasing them.. Browns want Kelly, Bills want Kelly or Ken Wis

2. Marrone really wants an NFL gig if he's willing to chase teams for interviews...

Case in point KC went to see Reid in Phily, a deal is done..

I noticed there hasn't been any happy comments from Doug on Facebook lately. He's gone completely undercover.

It's all part of the process, and I'm sure his agent has completely told him to shut it down.

coaches tell Allen its all "rumors", this is confirmed now (?), it sounds like. That'll make allen real happy I'm sure. Hello Zach, June Jones on the phone...

Tell June Zach signed an LOI and he is in violation.

Tell June Zach signed an LOI and he is in violation.
not a lawyer but I'd imagine given the circumstances (flat out lied to apparently, changing of the guard going on) I'd have to imagine he'd be able to wiggle out (God forbid).

not a lawyer but I'd imagine given the circumstances (flat out lied to apparently, changing of the guard going on) I'd have to imagine he'd be able to wiggle out (God forbid).

You sign an LOI with a school, not a coaching staff.

I've decided that the NFL teams that are looking for coaches are set up somewhere here in AZ at a hotel conference room. The coaches go from table to table to talk to each team. It seems like right now, AZ is the center of the NFL coaching world. Maybe the Cardinals are sponsoring it at the stadium. Sort of like a job fair for NFL coaches!! And tonight, for entertainment, they are probably all at the Fiesta Bowl.

ps... it is not warm here, so none of these coaches are having a very good time. No pool weather.

I've decided that the NFL teams that are looking for coaches are set up somewhere here in AZ at a hotel conference room. The coaches go from table to table to talk to each team. It seems like right now, AZ is the center of the NFL coaching world. Maybe the Cardinals are sponsoring it at the stadium. Sort of like a job fair for NFL coaches!! And tonight, for entertainment, they are probably all at the Fiesta Bowl.
yes, it is like speed dating. Hi, I'm doug

You sign an LOI with a school, not a coaching staff.

Nope ... the coaching change can't affect an already signed LOI ... there is an actual clause in the LOI ...

Speed dating lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom