Iowa? | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Iowa?

Iowa absolutely getting the smack laid down on them by DePaul tonight. They don't look good at all.
that is 4-0, won every game by double digits depaul to you, sir

Iowa absolutely getting the smack laid down on them by DePaul tonight. They don't look good at all.

It is a very bad news for us. It would be the only signature win for us this season. Now our signature win could only come from Oklahoma State and Georgetown. I have a feeling that GTown will finish in the bottom three of Big East. Oklahoma State will finish in the bottom five of Big 10. We better finish unbeaten on our OOC games.

It is a very bad news for us. It would be the only signature win for us this season. Now our signature win could only come from Oklahoma State and Georgetown. I have a feeling that GTown will finish in the bottom three of Big East. Oklahoma State will finish in the bottom five of Big 10. We better finish unbeaten on our OOC games.
this is one of the more chicken little posts i can remember reading. especially this bit
Now our signature win could only come from Oklahoma State and Georgetown.
because a team's entire season can be reduced to a single early season loss? no chance of redemption?

fwiw, iowa has 17 games remaining vs teams currently in the kenpom top 50

Looks like they might have learned how to play basketball again at DePaul. Been a while since they did anything besides lose.

they are local to me, I have seen them on and off over the last 13-14 years, twice against SU (not 2006 thank goodness), saw them last year against BC, they have never looked nearly as good as they do this year so far.

This was their second big loss yesterday. My college roommate's kid (Xavier Foster) #1 Iowa #10 C and I think #59 overall...just chose Iowa State over Iowa...and get this...his dream school was Iowa. Doesnt just happen to us.

Yeah Foster is a huge loss for Fran but can't say I blame the kid. Not a good day to be a Hawkeye fan.

well, never confuse playing defense and a Fran McCaffery team

Well put. Fran has done well to recover from the disastrous Todd Lickliter era at Iowa but he is a horrible defensive coach. No other way to put it. It's like it's optional for him.

I think they have lost every game since they beat us by about 800 points in 2006.
You don’t visit the gambling thread on the OT sports board huh.
That game was right before GMac’s senior day it was a Thursday night game in Chicago. We were a 13 seed in bracketology before losing to DePaul.

Well that is nice. I have worked hard to erase that one. Appreciate the painful reminder.
If I remember correctly, that game was the beginning of the end for Rosie O'Gradys. At least for me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom