Is it fall yet?? | Syracusefan.com

Is it fall yet??

Trueblue25

Cali Award Magistrate; 2023 Cali Award Rushing Yds
Very excited about our class of 2017 and the upcoming football season. Absolutely brutal schedule but I can't help but be excited as a season ticket holder with all the opportunities we have for crucial wins at home. Going to be a lot of excitement and some magic in the air this year, I can tell. Already noticing some effort from the program to advertise football tickets on the radio. Hopefully further efforts can be made and we can start looking like a Northeast destination again!

More excited about this season than I've ever been for any Syracuse sports season before. Big things are coming.

Looking forward to a healthy year of Antwon Cordy as well!

Very excited about our class of 2017 and the upcoming football season. Absolutely brutal schedule but I can't help but be excited as a season ticket holder with all the opportunities we have for crucial wins at home. Going to be a lot of excitement and some magic in the air this year, I can tell. Already noticing some effort from the program to advertise football tickets on the radio. Hopefully further efforts can be made and we can start looking like a Northeast destination again!

More excited about this season than I've ever been for any Syracuse sports season before. Big things are coming.

Im glad you said that, because clearly you are not a hoop only...or a lax only guy (is there such a thing?).

and speaking of hoop...how could you have never been more excited about their prospects than the football team for a particular year??

in '98 I thought the football team was going to win the National Championship.

ive felt that way about the hoop team every year since Leo Rautins.

same with lax after '83...and how the F havnt we won 1 this decade??

Last edited:
Im glad you said that, because clearly you are not a hoop only...or a lax only guy (is there such a thing?).

and speaking of hoop...how could you have never been more excited about their prospects than the football team for a particular year??

ive felt that way about the hoop team

year since Leo Rautins.

I guess there's something about tailgating, possibly kicking the U's and Pitt's ass and the gridiron that gets me far more excited.

Never been a lax guy, wish Cuse had a baseball team.

ive felt that way about the hoop team

year since Leo Rautins.

Love your enthusiasm.

Loved the Cordy highlight reel!

I love watching that kid play. Cordy and Franklin are my two favorite players on defense. He's all over the field and has a knack for making plays. I think it's safe to say our secondary was really hurt when he went down. Hoping he can return to form and really elevate the play in the defensive backfield.

If Coleman and Black continue to develop along with Nelson, we can improve. Even improving the pass rush by 25% will do wonders for the secondary.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom