Is it gone already? | Syracusefan.com

Is it gone already?

cpatrocks

Starter
Another Like thread bites the dust.

latexsalesman.gif

I am not the one who deleted it, but it is pretty clear why it was deleted.

1) If a thread or a post is deleted, you can assume that a repetition of it -- or an effort to resurrect it -- will also be deleted.

2) In each case, the thread disintegrated into a bunch of Playboy-style and soft-p.orn pictures that were posted only for the purpose of getting "likes." These boards are not about cheesecake or getting "likes." A "like" should signify appreciation for the substance of a relevant post.

Last edited:
I am not the one who deleted it, but it is pretty clear why it was deleted.

1) If a thread or a post is deleted, you can assume that a repetition of it -- or an effort to resurrect it -- will also be deleted.

2) In each case, the thread disintegrated into a bunch of Playboy-style and soft-p.orn pictures that were posted only for the purpose of getting "likes." These boards are not about cheesecake or getting "likes." A "like" should signify appreciation for the substance of a relevant post.
What about beefcake? ;)

I have paid literally no attention to these deleted threads other than their subject lines. Am I to understand someone (or multiple people) were posting racy pics on this board?

Do you not have access to the 9 billion pronography sites on the web?

I have paid literally no attention to these deleted threads other than their subject lines. Am I to understand someone (or multiple people) were posting racy pics on this board?

Do you not have access to the 9 billion pronography sites on the web?
Those give you virus'.

We send Jim out to get all the internet vd and bring us protected soft core.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom