Is it time to worry about the Yanks? | Syracusefan.com

Is it time to worry about the Yanks?

CaliCuse

All American
now Nova can't spot his fast ball and gives up 5 run lead in his next time out of the dugout. I know baseball is just the segue bwtween. basketball and football but it should be entertaining.At least we can look forward to seeing Joba out there pumping his fist, I hope.

now Nova can't spot his fast ball and gives up 5 run lead in his next time out of the dugout. I know baseball is just the segue bwtween. basketball and football but it should be entertaining.At least we can look forward to seeing Joba out there pumping his fist, I hope.

It was disappointing to see them stake Nova to a 5 run lead and watch him immediately give it back. Generally he has been pitching pretty well for the last few months but that was ugly. Losing 9 of 12, mostly in close games? It happens at some point to everyone. This seems like more of a market correction, coming after a 50 game stretch where they played something like .750 ball. Hopefully they can get all the position players healthy and avoid any more injuries. I'm not ready to panic, but a win today would be nice. And I'm happy to see Joba return this season, as that didn't seem possible last spring. Good for him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom