Is Lyn gone for good? | Syracusefan.com

Is Lyn gone for good?

orangepassion

Nunzio Prophet
I hope he's back next year, but I've come to always expect the worst when it comes to SU football.-Definitely our best DB.

I think Marrone was just sending him and the rest of the players a message by putting him on a plane home before the game. My bet is that he will be back next season.

great we lose our best D player.

Keon Lyn
Phillip Thomas
Brice Hawkes
EJ Carter.

Why is it always the Florida kids?

Ill look here in a bit, but he retweeted something like "Orange forever".

Sent from my BlackBerry using Tapatalk

Ill look here in a bit, but he retweeted something like "Orange forever".

Sent from my BlackBerry using Tapatalk

Yeah he retweeted Lowery saying "I still love my team no matter what #CuseNation I bleed Orange"

I hope he's back next year, but I've come to always expect the worst when it comes to SU football.-Definitely our best DB.

I want him back too but have a question. What has Lynn done to convince anybody that he is our best anything? I haven't noticed much. All I remember all year is the TD against Louisville where he turned his back on everything on that 1st touchdown. You can say that teams looked the other way because he is such a shutdown corner but, does anybody really believe that?

I want him back too but have a question. What has Lynn done to convince anybody that he is our best anything? I haven't noticed much. All I remember all year is the TD against Louisville where he turned his back on everything on that 1st touchdown. You can say that teams looked the other way because he is such a shutdown corner but, does anybody really believe that?

I think he has definitely been our best DB... not shutdown yet... but I do believe he would have a few sweet interceptions if not for his hand, and his coverage was often very tight. We need him the next two years.

When you aren't noticed, it tends to be a decent sign you're a good cover corner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Supposedly he's gone for good. I hope that's just a quick reaction, and maybe they can settle their differences eventually. Don't know who was at fault in this instance, but it seems to be a re-occurring theme among the coaching staff and players. There is a definite disconnect.

Best DB by far , this wouldnt be good.. Im gonna go ahead and blame the maturity level of some of these kids. Teenage kids finding some success and not having the maturity to handle it. Hopefully Lyn returns, and is wiser for it... I dont condemn Marrone for being a hardass when it concerns 19 year old kids who think they are owed something.

I would assume that he was part of the "crab bucket" that brought down the team. What would you rather have? A mediocre CB that supports the team regardless of wins or a great CB that can't keep his mouth shut and brings down team spirit after every loss?
I say this isn't kindergarten and let kids like that go.

no doubt, you cant build a championship team like that... throw the crab bucket out, get kids in who can step up to what is being asked of them on and off the field

I would assume that he was part of the "crab bucket" that brought down the team. What would you rather have? A mediocre CB that supports the team regardless of wins or a great CB that can't keep his mouth shut and brings down team spirit after every loss?

not one of the crab buckets. those are kids who don't play.

i do not think he is gone -- i think he got straightened out when he went home by his family

He is our best corner by a long shot. Not even close

Put the flag away it is dark outside. Sure lets not play anyone shows some emotion and gets pissed off that we are losing. Maybe Doug needs to open his mouth. During the game

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom