Is SU Looking at Any JUCOs? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Is SU Looking at Any JUCOs?

I would think they would be looking at a DE at least.
Wee have Michah Robinson and Isaiah Johnson but depth is a concern so, yes we could use another DE even if you count Trejo and Marona as in the mix.

I think lynch will be much more effective by staying at the position he's played for 3 years instead of learning a new position in the middle. Having two good experience OLB's can help transition a new starter in the middle. IMO
I'm guessing Davis gets the call. He has everything in terms of size and speed. The only real question is his ability to captain the defense on the field ?Spruill is one of our best ever back there. He will be our most missed player next year IMO. I wouldn't rule out Lynch just yet. I expect Franklin to cause a stir when he gets here. He could open up options for Bullough and Shafer. Hodge is also a consideration in the mix and stir thinking.

Dont know if Lance is considering SU. I know he has some big overs from schools like USC and Tennessee

you can throw in 'bama and the U. into the offer list.

pretty impressive list for a N.Y. kid

Don't trust ESPN for recruiting info, they're still all over the place.

Seems like we should have at least been trying to get this kid, if those big boy offers are real... Don't think you can ever have enough lineman, especially talented lineman!

Wee have Michah Robinson and Isaiah Johnson but depth is a concern so, yes we could use another DE even if you count Trejo and Marona as in the mix.

Marona retired from football.

Boy did we happen to have a rough year to lose John Anselmo or what.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom