Is Syracuse a legit #2? | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Is Syracuse a legit #2?

But not Daylight Savings Time.

Oh, wait, now I am envious!
Yes, that is one of my favorite things about living here. None of that 4:30 getting dark.
I always hated that time of the year. Here it is still light out when you leave work!!

Llandz, you made me laugh. My wife, mother in law, sister in law and about 50 of the people I work with are Zonies. When they start getting cocky (which they are certainly doing right now), I can always resort to, "Didn't you win your title last century?"

You won't be seeing me anytime soon at Mckale. I can't stand that moronic U OF A chant. It's worse than the 'Noles tribal ranting at games.

My friends are very dismissive of Syracuse right now. They are very happy with themselves - those big wins over USC and ASU are really impressive! And that's fine. It will be all the sweeter when they lose in the tourney - and I expect they will. Their schedule is really, really light the rest of the year. It's no stretch to see them going undefeated through their conference tourney. They'll be fat and happy come the Big Dance.
I didn't realize your wife was a Zonie!! I'll try to be civil to her the rest of the season, lol!!

I didn't realize your wife was a Zonie!! I'll try to be civil to her the rest of the season, lol!!
Gotta admit - she's GENERALLY cool - she will wear Syracuse Orange on occasion. And she goes to Syracuse functions. You'll never catch me wearing Arizona red.

My favorite is one guy who keeps saying we have played only one top 25 team all year. Haven't we beaten three with Baylor, Nova, and Pitt?

If people are going to question anything it should be our offense which MUST improve. If you question the schedule then (enter JB) well, "You're an idiot." Our SOS has been very strong the past five years or so, especially.

People recognize the irony in this thread, right? It starts by complaining about Arizona fans nitpicking what Syracuse has accomplished and then proceeds to do the exact same thing to Arizona. I have no idea what team is better; I very much doubt anyone does. (Both teams are really good!) It just amazes me that people seem legitimately bothered by what fans of another team are saying, especially when our fans say essentially the same things (and if SU was number 1 and Arizona number 2 rather than the other way around, I think we might literally have the exact same post on this board).

People recognize the irony in this thread, right? It starts by complaining about Arizona fans nitpicking what Syracuse has accomplished and then proceeds to do the exact same thing to Arizona. I have no idea what team is better; I very much doubt anyone does. (Both teams are really good!) It just amazes me that people seem legitimately bothered by what fans of another team are saying, especially when our fans say essentially the same things (and if SU was number 1 and Arizona number 2 rather than the other way around, I think we might literally have the exact same post on this board).

I don't think people are really taking that guy seriously. I just thought it was a highly amusing, absurd post from a fan from the team we're competing with for last unbeaten.

No, Syracuse is not a legit #2 . . . because we are the actual #1 even though not enough people realize it yet.