Is that a quad 1? | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Is that a quad 1?

It doesn't matter. Q1 or Q2 won't matter. We will have plenty of Q2 wins on our Resume. Why don't you get it's not our fault we lost 3 Q1 games because of positives in those teams we were scheduled to play not ours.
Why don't you get that the committee doesn't care? They look at the games played. It doesn't matter whose "fault" it is.

And by the way, Q1 and q2 wins definitely matter. Whether you want them to or not. Sheesh.

Why don't you get that the committee doesn't care? They look at the games played. It doesn't matter whose "fault" it is.

And by the way, Q1 and q2 wins definitely matter. Whether you want them to or not. Sheesh.

You dont hold Louisville and Florida State responsible for postponing cause of positives with their program. Didnt we play Niagra the same night we had positives.

You dont hold Louisville and Florida State responsible for postponing cause of positives with their program. Didnt we play Niagra the same night we had positives.

Around The Horn Sport GIF by ESPN

Is there a question in there somewhere?

Doesn't matter. Here's my answer:

THE COMMITTEE DOESN'T CARE WHY WE DIDN'T PLAY CANCELED GAMES.

THEY LOOK AT HOW WE DID IN THE GAMES WE PLAYED. PERIOD.

I'm not sure why you are choosing to die on this hill. It's a losing proposition. You obviously have no idea how the committee operates.

Is there a question in there somewhere?

Doesn't matter. Here's my answer:

THE COMMITTEE DOESN'T CARE WHY WE DIDN'T PLAY CANCELED GAMES.

THEY LOOK AT HOW WE DID IN THE GAMES WE PLAYED. PERIOD.

I'm not sure why you are choosing to die on this hill. It's a losing proposition. You obviously have no idea how the committee operates.

I'm thinking they don't care why we lost games, either...:(

You think if we just miss let's say we win tonight do some damage in the ACC tournament and just miss. You don't think JB is going to have something to say. I will get front row seats that Sunday night to be in front of his pulpit.

Pretty sure if we lose out coach will still be opining that we got hosed cause our ACC record is 500 and other schools got in with below 500 conference records..

Remember that moronic stance nearly every analyst took up until just a few years ago where they’d say

“If you can’t go 500 in your conference .. then you shouldn’t get in”

What if your conference has the the Jazz , Lakers, and Bucks ? You shouldn’t factor in the opponents quality ?

Would the school try to find a Q1 opponent to get in before the ACCT?

Would the school try to find a Q1 opponent to get in before the ACCT?
The team is already banged up and this would be something like the 4th game in 8 days. Probably not wise.

So they're ok with possibly getting penalized for having games cancelled and needing a ACCT Final run to get in?
They will be judged on their record. They will not be penalized for games they didn't play, as any other team won't be. You won't be able to find an OOC Q1 game, and any ACC Q1 teams already have games scheduled for this Saturday.

How the heck did we not have a game on the schedule for this weekend?
15 teams in the ACC. Someone has to be off. And we're not scheduling an OOC game this late in the season.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom