Is there a more overrated team in the NFL | Syracusefan.com

Is there a more overrated team in the NFL

Guinness

Living Legend
than the Chargers? For all the so called talent they have they really choke a lot. How they hell do they lose at home last night to a Raiders team with Palmer at QB and McFadden out?

than the Chargers? For all the so called talent they have they really choke a lot. How they hell do they lose at home last night to a Raiders team with Palmer at QB and McFadden out?
they are not that talented..it's a mystery to me, but I'm sure someone will figure it out.
give the raiders credit though - palmer made some nice throws and they are committed to the run, and they do it well.
but this is the nfl - so who knows. Rivers may eventually right the ship.

Romo lit up the Bills yesterday. He only had 3 incompletions and 2 of those were drops by receivers. The Bills are coming back to earth.

they are not that talented.

I've been saying this for three years now. When LT2 and Gates and Merriman and Jamal Williams were all in their prime, sure, they were talented. That's a HoF RB, a HoF TE, the league's best pass-rusher, and an elite run stuffer. They have none of that now. Why people still think their talent is good is beyond me. It's really a credit to Rivers they've been as competitive as they've been (prior to this year anyway).

I've been saying this for three years now. When LT2 and Gates and Merriman and Jamal Williams were all in their prime, sure, they were talented. That's a HoF RB, a HoF TE, the league's best pass-rusher, and an elite run stuffer. They have none of that now. Why people still think their talent is good is beyond me. It's really a credit to Rivers they've been as competitive as they've been (prior to this year anyway).

Nah, talent is still there. Gates on a bad foot is still solid when he's playing, Vincent Jackson is money - if Rivers wasn't throwing the ball like a HS QB he would be having a huge season, Floyd is decent. The RB's are talented. Special teams is a disaster as always, and the GM ignores the trenches. Nevertheless, until Norv is gone this team will forever underachieve.

Norv is a cancer. Worst head coach ever.

And this is why people pick the Chargers every year....if only they could overcome Norv's coaching and play like this all year. It always takes them too long to tune him out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom