Is there a thread about the Guy forcing the female announcer to kiss him? | Syracusefan.com

Is there a thread about the Guy forcing the female announcer to kiss him?

cpatrocks

Starter
Jesus - that was messed up...he held her by the face and just force planted one right on her (this was NOT during the Kiss Cam segment, mind you). I was expecting her to punch him...but she just took it in stride and kept on reading the random promotion they were doing.

Alot of people were laughing about it in my section, but that was bad.

Jesus - that was messed up...he held her by the face and just force planted one right on her (this was NOT during the Kiss Cam segment, mind you). I was expecting her to punch him...but she just took it in stride and kept on reading the random promotion they were doing.

Alot of people were laughing about it in my section, but that was bad.
Yes, that was bizarre. She was awarding the cad some kind of a garbage prize, another in a long line of inane annoying garbage promos the SU AD insists on imposing on the crowd) and right in the middle of her giving it to him, he gave it to her.

There is a new, slightly older woman doing the inane, awful interruptions these days. The really young one apparently finished her community service obligation and escaped. Good for her.

My daughter and I were disgusted and booed it. That was not cool, and I hope there was a consequence. His being drunk only slightly excuses it. Or, was he drunk? It was clear he had made up his mind he was going to do it, and then seized the moment - by the cheeks.

sutomcat said:
Yes, that was bizarre. She was awarding the cad some kind of a garbage prize, another in a long line of inane annoying garbage promos the SU AD insists on imposing on the crowd) and right in the middle of her giving it to him, he gave it to her. There is a new, slightly older woman doing the inane, awful interruptions these days. The really young one apparently finished her community service obligation and escaped. Good for her.

My favorite promo is hearing the winner be upgraded to the best seats in the house...the couch that's tucked away in the corner where you can't see squadoosh. I like looking at their face as they're seated and you can tell they're thinking "all I get is this box of popcorn to sit here and smile"?

Immediately after, when she came over to the press table that's tucked below 111, you could see her doing that thing where you're smiling broadly but mouthing angry words to the person you're talking to while pretending to smile.

what happened? some random dude tried to joe namath a promo reader on the big screen??

isnt that assault?

reminds of a few years ago when Kim Jones was still the Yankee field reporter, she was way out in the outfield upper deck in, i think minnesota, and was giving a report about a meat stick or something. she was holding it up and some guy was behind her trying to lick the stick. it was hysterical.

when you think about the logistics, it was fascinating. the camera was either down the line or behind home and she was basically staring at it from 100yds or more away and this guy had to know she was on live and there was really nothing she could do.

what happened? some random dude tried to joe namath a promo reader on the big screen??

isnt that assault?

reminds of a few years ago when Kim Jones was still the Yankee field reporter, she was way out in the outfield upper deck in, i think minnesota, and was giving a report about a meat stick or something. she was holding it up and some guy was behind her trying to lick the stick. it was hysterical.

when you think about the logistics, it was fascinating. the camera was either down the line or behind home and she was basically staring at it from 100yds or more away and this guy had to know she was on live and there was really nothing she could do.

Now that's funny, however forcing yourself physically in any way on the reporter is not. I will have to google that meatstick thing its got to be on there.

Was it talked about by her on the morning show at all?
Bad position, you're part freaked out, part pissed, part trying to stay professional.

At least they went without the Let's go SU chant last night. I cringe everytime that happens.

They did? Christ finally. That is without a doubt the WORST cheer attempt in the history of that arena. I call it the buzzkill chant. Down 19 we storm back to tie the game, the crowd is going bonkers and instead of the band playing the Hey song or something we get that lame ass cheer which totally takes the wind out of our sails. Ridiculous. I refused to take part in it

They did? Christ finally. That is without a doubt the WORST cheer attempt in the history of that arena. I call it the buzzkill chant. Down 19 we storm back to tie the game, the crowd is going bonkers and instead of the band playing the Hey song or something we get that lame ass cheer which totally takes the wind out of our sails. Ridiculous. I refused to take part in it

Yeah they did Let's go Orange instead at the under four in the second half I believe.

I 100 percent agree with your take on the game expierience. It has gone downhill in the last ten years. This is Syracuse Basketball, not minor league baseball, or hockey. You don't need all the extra curricular stuff to sell tickets. It sells itself. The DeeJay, Mr Excitement, etc... I know we are slightly down this year, but more focus on the college expierience such as the band, students etc... Also I think the Dome used to be louder when we had the curtain because noise didn't escape to the other side.

Do you still stand and clap?