Is this our actual ceiling for the season? | Syracusefan.com

Is this our actual ceiling for the season?

We play to win the game Ed. Loved seeing Bras out there in money time.
Hope you’re working on your game in this downtime. Heck knows you need it!

They played well. You’d rather somebody else play instead of the players playing well?

Weird take.

They definitely scored weller than last game

Yup. Not sure I’ve ever been more disheartened after a win. Joe will have as many 2-11’s as he does 6-11’s.

If we’re really going to live and die with that, while a stud sits the bench...jeez.

I'm beside myself. What is JB doing? We lost to Pitt because Joe was gassed and couldn't hit the broadside of a barn. Tonight we won, and not because of Joe's stellar play. We won because Georgetown isn't very good. We play NC next. Let's see how that goes with the anointed two playing 35 each.

They played well. You’d rather somebody else play instead of the players playing well?

Weird take.
That wasn't really what I was saying. I guess at this point it is what it is. We won the battle against a GTown team that sucks and we may beat some other teams, but not figuring out how to get other players in the mix or some kind of rotation for the long term is what's weird to me.

JB has his stars and his punching bags. We know who the former are. Looks like we're seeing who the latter is.

some of us did, others said this was the best freshman class forever and we’d play 8 players regularly

I truly didn’t see any way it would happen to Kadary.

He plays both ends, and is under control. Like...he’s not a “dog house” guy or a “he’s not ready” guy, or a “he’s too up and down” guy. He’s solid, at minimum.

Even when he’s “not doing anything” he’s still playing defense and taking care of the ball and running the offense fine. Guy is elite in transition and gives us another dimension and we dont even try to give him the keys and get that going?

I’m honestly stunned.

That wasn't really what I was saying. I guess at this point it is what it is. We won the battle against a GTown team that sucks and we may beat some other teams, but not figuring out how to get other players in the mix or some kind of rotation for the long term is what's weird to me.

Kadary has been a part of the rotation when playing well. Sidibe is out, which makes a difference. Woody and Braswell have looked good in spots but are up against Guerrier, who should play 41 minutes per game, and Griffin.

A moral victory!
30+ mins a game for JG, BB and MD??? For some reason I'm not as pumped about the how this is going to play out. We won this game but it really feels like a big picture loss... Just saying..

We play to win the game Ed. Loved seeing Bras out there in money time.
Hope you’re working on your game in this downtime. Heck knows you need it!
Ha!! I can quarantine for two years straight without touching a ball, and you still would have no chance my Brutha!!

Our ceiling is to grind our way into the tournament and try to be the plucky team that makes shots and wins a few games.
We aren’t winning a NC with this roster.

If JG and BB were held to the same standards as KR they wouldn’t play as much as they do.

Griffin isn’t a guard. We have 3 guards. Kadary gets 20 minutes. Who gets the rest?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sdot

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom