Is this real?? | Syracusefan.com

Is this real??

Absolutely real. Heard something inaudible. Listening to it now, it is clear. That's legit.

Edit: just rewound the DVR and cranked the volume. Yeah, that was some salty language.

Fxxk that Nxxxxr

Wow. It's either Harrison or Stein. Same ones that wouldn't shake hands. Couldn't be happier these punks lost.
I think the Kentucky auras about to end...

Fxxk that Nxxxxr

Wow. It's either Harrison or Stein. Same ones that wouldn't shake hands. Couldn't be happier these punks lost.
Unbelievable. Don't leave out the in-game open palm.

ccleunvgjeqdp92knvfs.gif

As I said in Jake's thread, I heard it live. I had to rewind it a few times to confirm it and I wasn't sure if it was
Andrew Harrison or Cauley-Stein. But it was definitely said

As I said in Jake's thread, I heard it live. I had to rewind it a few times to confirm it and I wasn't sure if it was
Andrew Harrison or Cauley-Stein. But it was definitely said

The bitter arrogance of entitlement unrequited. I hope that's wrong, but ...

High comedy is going to Kentucky message boards and seeing that they are all saying either 1) they agree with Harrison, or 2) it's a fake by someone who clearly wants to make Kentucky look bad

OrangeCrush22 said:
Get it to Deadspin.

Ok.

http://deadspin.com/kentuckys-andrew-harrison-on-frank-kaminsky--that-1695776906

Will be interesting to see how cal spins it into a heat of the moment he is so sorry mistake blah blah blah.. im so happy for him going in the first round...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom