Is uconn beating SMU? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Is uconn beating SMU?

Honestly UConn makes our offense look like Iowa State or Oklahoma. They are terrible in the halfcourt and hack like crazy on defense. 50 points isn't going to win this game UConn you need to break 60.

Honestly UConn makes our offense look like Iowa State or Oklahoma. They are terrible in the halfcourt and hack like crazy on defense. 50 points isn't going to win this game UConn you need to break 60.
UConn's offense is entirely 3pt driven. They can't score in the post, they aren't a good driving team, all they can really do is shoot 3s (sometimes)

maxresdefault.jpg

It's happening again

1. My auto correct turns "UConn" into "Yvonne." I think that's hilarious.

2. YVonne gets away with so much crap on defense.

" I didn't come back to play in the NIT"

- Ryan "1 for 11" Boatright

1. My auto correct turns "UConn" into "Yvonne." I think that's hilarious.

2. YVonne gets away with so much crap on defense.
Yvonne plays like a mixture a mid 2000s Big Ten team and Butler. They play rough defense and are horrible on offense unless they hit last second 3 pt shots.

LOL Kennedy gets called for an over the back where he had position. Wow this crap would cause me to go crazy if I were an SMU fan.

It's a miracle. Boatright is cured. It's amazing once his team mounts a little comback, he can now play. What a punk.

SMU is never going to get another call in the paint. Their bigs are getting mugged with no calls.

SMU is never going to get another call in the paint. Their bigs are getting mugged with no calls.
All 3 UConn bigs were in foul trouble early in the game...ever since then no calls.

Boatright is totally milking his comeback for the cheers he was getting. It was like when Paul Pierce for my beloved Celtics used the wheelchair in game 1 of the 2008 NBA finals.

Every drive UConn makes the rest of the game will result in a foul. It is terrible to see. These zebras are cooked from the crowd.

UConn's strategy is genius... Get down big, let the other team take their foot off the gas, then start playing.

Nic Moore cannot guard Purvis 1 on 1...I don't know why Brown keeps doing that.

690West said:
There is zero chance Uconn loses today. Zee-roh. sigh...

Agree. And I'm going to be in Vegas this week and will bet them heavy. Either way I walk away happy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom