It’s Official! (Plus I need advice) | Syracusefan.com

It’s Official! (Plus I need advice)

SUskibum

All Conference
Welp, I officially made my payment for 4 seasons tickets (first time in my family history).

The bad news is we are located in Philly and will usually miss 1-3 home games a year just due to schedules.

I need advice on the best way to pass the tickets along to fellow orange fans. We are not looking to make money on them, in fact we prefer to give them to folks who might not other wise get to attend a game.

I doubt I could get better suggestions than from this board.

Let ‘er rip...

Last edited:
Get set up with your MyCuseAccount so you can email the PDFs.

If you're unsure of log in info - call the box office - 315-443-2121 ext. 0

Get set up with your MyCuseAccount so you can email the PDFs.

If you're unsure of log in info - call the box office - 315-443-2121 ext. 0
I have had that account set up for years...

The logistics I am comfortable with, as I am decent with tech, but I really need a good avenue to find recipients that align with what I am trying to accomplish

I have had that account set up for years...

The logistics I am comfortable with, as I am decent with tech, but I really need a good avenue to find recipients that align with what I am trying to accomplish

Ah. You meant finding people lol

Thought you meant best way to get them the tix.

Yeah - what OrangeXtreme said

I used to give extras to Ronald McDonald House and Boys and Girls Club. They can all be emailed these days I believe. The games I could not make this year (Pitt and Clemson :() I off loaded on cuse.com and to a Board member through the tickets forum.

Last edited:
Welp, I officially made my payment for 4 seasons tickets (first time in my family history).

The bad news is we are located in Philly and will usually miss 1-3 home games a year just due to schedules.

I need advice on the best way to pass the tickets along to fellow orange fans. We are not looking to make money on them, in fact we prefer to give them to folks who might not other wise get to attend a game.

Let ‘er rip...

Where in Philly?

I'm out of Newtown Borough/Bucks County.

Where in Philly?

I'm out of Newtown Borough/Bucks County.
Hilltown/Perkasie - Bucks County

Just off 309

EDIT: We used to live in Yardley but bought a home farther north, got 2x the land and 50% more sq footage for the same price. Not much farther from the city on the Colmar train stop

Let ‘er rip...
Welcome aboard! Definitely plan on joining us in the Fine Lot. Best tailgate on the Hill. When it gets closer we’ll give you details including some parking tips.
In terms of unused tickets there are several options. I buy two extras each year to qualify for an additional parking pass and rarely have them go unused. There is a ticket exchange on Cuse.com but you can only post for face value or higher. Might work once we get to 8 or 9 wins or for high profile games but I haven’t had much luck there yet, especially with tickets in Preferred sections with higher prices. As mentioned above we have a separate forum on the board for ticket exchange. You will also find tailgate info and sign up there each week. I’ve had very good luck on social media too. Of course I have a lot of Facebook friends in upstate NY so that helps. I also have a weekly e-mail blast that I use to recruit fans and move extras. Finally, if you know you are going to miss a game we can make an announcement at the tailgate. You can try to move them the game before ones you will miss or email to someone who will be in attendance at games where you won’t. Happy to help out personally if you need anything.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom