It’s Portal time! | Page 38 | Syracusefan.com

It’s Portal time!

Did some reading up on Justin Powell from Auburn and the rumor on their board is he sat out most of the year with a concussion due to a player altercation. Also some posters imply the father is a headache.

Well.. that is .. not ideal

With the exception of Florida State and 1 other school, most ACC CBB schools have 2-5 vacancies/slots/openings on their roster.

Florida State does not have any openings st this. Strange because they are one of the preferred places that Kadary is rumored to be considering. Guess that they have not let gone through the transfer gates problem or they are planning for one opening for Richmond if he chooses them.

The Memphis web site says Ellis went 5-for-8 from three and scored 27 points against Houston on March 13. That's better than any 'Cuse player could manage.

(On the other hand, he also went 1-for-5 for 7 points in their game at Houston on March 7).
We just have no chance with any guards at this point. People see Kadary leaving and know the situation with Joe.

Our backcourt is Joe/Buddy/Symir. Our BEST case is someone like Powell who can get minutes there too. But that’s gonna be our 3

We just have no chance with any guards at this point. People see Kadary leaving and know the situation with Joe.

Our backcourt is Joe/Buddy/Symir. Our BEST case is someone like Powell who can get minutes there too. But that’s gonna be our 3
Call me crazy but if have two of Swider/Q/Woody on our roster (and Jimmy B) I'm really not that worried about rolling it out with that trio of guards. Thats a loaded forward group with good length and rebounding next to a real center in Jesse.

We're in play for some really good guards in the 2022 class so we'll be fine there after next season barring a disaster.

If Powell came we’d lose a good asset he has in rebounding and I don’t think the ball would be in his hands enough to get the assists he had, I’d love him and in the right system he would thrive, I think he would have a Griffin type year here, don’t get the ball every possession but when he does he’s shooting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom