It almost makes me vomit, but... | Syracusefan.com

It almost makes me vomit, but...

Go ucon tonight vs Maryland!!

Never! This is one of those things you can post and think you will do but when it comes time you won't be able to go through with it. Before when it was Big East vs ACC I wouldn't even root for them when they played Duke for the title or any other time. Before that game I told my buddy I wanted UConn to beat Duke but when the game started I was like nope can't do it.

hey I hate them as much as anyone here... but it behooves us to have yukon rated/regarded as highly as possible this season
YES. I can't see any other way to look at it that makes sense. We want all of our opponents to be strong. We have to root for all of them! MD looks awfully good, though.

If both teams could lose, that would be superlative.
Could the representatives of both "universities" start competitive couch fires and burn each other's "university" to the ground???

hey I hate them as much as anyone here... but it behooves us to have yukon rated/regarded as highly as possible this season

My head knows you're correct, but this game is fun so far. I will say it's interesting to see that it sounds like Maryland has more fans there. I believe Maryland outdrew them in Brooklyn a year or two ago as well. Interesting when they think they're the the biggest team in NYC.

The downside to beating UConn early in the year is that it is now in our interest that they win some games to improve our ratings. Somehow, I will find the strength within me to resist that temptation.

The downside to beating UConn early in the year is that it is now in our interest that they win some games to improve our ratings. Somehow, I will find the strength within me to resist that temptation.
Yes. I want them In The NIT. Maybe not even that

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom