It only took five days | Syracusefan.com

It only took five days

SU2NASA

All American
It only took five days for the Rutgers message board to go back to pure 100% Columbian schadenfreude.

"The beginning of the end."

"the fat lady is leaving the building!"

and my personal favorite:

"We're fine. We're going back to the glory days of the 70s except with expenses that 1000000% higher. What kills me is that anybody who ever wrote a negative article about big time football suceeding at RU is going to be proven right. I and many others defended this program through thick and thin, and this is what we end up with...

...and for all of Schiano's BS talk when he was hired 11 years ago, what have gotten. Not even 1 Big east title in a terrible conference."

The loss last Saturday was disappointing, but anyone want to trade spots?

popcorn_yes.gif

More gems...

"I don't get WFAN... They should be Rutgers biggest cheerleaders on going to The Big Ten. Don't they want to talk about The Big Ten and the up and coming Rutgers vs Michigan or Ohio State game? You would think in contrast to Mikes NFL Now show he would want to end his Friday night show discussing major college football match ups. Its like this station just has an agenda. There was barely any reports about Rutgers defeating Syracuse not even on their 20/20 sports up dates. Why are they even broadcast in New Jersey when they don't support Rutgers, Devils, Nets or The Red Bulls? Philadelphia radio supports The freaking Union for crying out loud. They do more baseball promoting then ESPN promotes SEC Football, the difference is ESPN pays The SEC."

"Yes there is uncertainty about where we end up but I'll say it again, it is in nobody's best interest (including the NCAA and TV Networks) for Rutgers to not end up in an AQ conference."

And then this whole one that WickedOrange referenced above:
http://rutgers./showmsg.asp?fid=2797&tid=148213783&mid=148213783&sid=988&style=2

Connan_popcorn.gif

Hey SU2NASA, I'm just glad to see a fellow '03 grad on here. Good times!

Oh, and yes, Rutgers is just full of delusion and, more importantly, full of suck. I mean, seriously, they suck all the .

Hey SU2NASA, I'm just glad to see a fellow '03 grad on here. Good times!

Oh, and yes, Rutgers is just full of delusion and, more importantly, full of suck. I mean, seriously, they suck all the .

2003 was a great year to graduate... My senioritis was routed through Boston and Albany to New Orleans.

Looking forward to returning to the scene of the crime tomorrow.

I didn't make it to Boston, but I did go to Albany. I had tickets in my hand for New Orleans, but I couldn't afford the trip down there so I basically got them for the kid who sat next to me at Albany. It was still fun sitting outside of the Dome that day in line waiting to get the tickets, even if I couldn't use them.

I didn't make it to Boston, but I did go to Albany. I had tickets in my hand for New Orleans, but I couldn't afford the trip down there so I basically got them for the kid who sat next to me at Albany. It was still fun sitting outside of the Dome that day in line waiting to get the tickets, even if I couldn't use them.

To make it to New Orleans we had to drive to Buffalo, fly to Baltimore, connect to Jackson, MS, drive to Baton Rouge, stay the night, and drive to New Orleans.

That sounds like a pain in the ass. It especially sucked because one of my friends from high school was at Loyola-New Orleans at the time, so I could have possibly crashed in her sorority house (yes, I said sorority house, and "her"), but I had no way of getting down there. Damnit. Oh well, celebrating on Marshall Street was pretty freaking awesome, despite the fact that it was snowing on April 7.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom