It really is difficult | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

It really is difficult

I assume you are referring to Hughes. I think Carey can shoot but I will not believe it with Hughes until I see it with my own eyes.

Yeah, his numbers were terrible. Much worse than Geno.

What I'm saying is it's not a great strategy to have to settle for lesser players because you miss out on a lot of pretty good players while chasing guys you couldn't land.

We damn near landed Quade and Tucker, if not for some bad luck. O’Connell and Huerter sound like the players you were describing. 4 year kids that can shoot. We recruited them too. Sorry, but this staff is not going to stop recruiting kids like Malachi Richardson, Chris McCullough, Tyus Battle, Dion Waiters, Tyler Ennis and Michael Carter Williams because we didn’t land a Quade Green or a Brandon Randolph or a Lonnie Walker. We just landed Carey and Bazely, both real good players. We won’t win them all the time, but we can’t be afraid to recruit the best players.

Allegedly.

We recruited Harry Giles and Andrew Wiggins. Up until we knew we had no shot at either one. But we get Top 30 kids on a regular basis, which is where Green and Walker were. Have to continue to recruit 5 star kids.

Hows your daughter doing?? Haven’t talked to you in awhile.

She's doing great, thanks!

She graduated from college this year, and has had 3 internships (Tech Garden, SU and Arc of Onondaga) making promotional videos and commercials. She's got great connections in the community and is learning how to be an entrepreneur. Here's her web site: http://jvrproductions.work

Our goals for this year are finally getting a drivers' license (she's been driving for years, but tenses up when she has a road test) - and a new job. I think in about 5 more years, she can be self-sufficient and making a decent living, which is the least that any parent wants for their kids - that they can take care of themselves, be happy, and hopefully do something they love to make a living.

I hope everything is going great for you!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom