It worked! | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

It worked!

You have more unwritten rules than MLB.
How is just admiting you are wrong when you are wrong an unwritten rule? You don’t know what this all about and you are just taking a side.

It’s over once you admit you are wrong.

Claiming something was a joke when it wasn’t is doubling down.
It’s not an unwritten rule.

Nobody is always right and we all get stuff wrong.
If he wants to say trolling is now allowed on this board go ahead.

I eat my crap.
Didn’t I say I get plenty wrong and eat my Ls?
He needs too and we are good.

You didn't get another "wrong". You pretended that you bet 12500 dollars on Michigan. It was weird. But it was let go because you do what you do. Just let bees do what bees does

You didn't get another "wrong". You pretended that you bet 12500 dollars on Michigan. It was weird. But it was let go because you do what you do. Just let bees do what bees does
You wanna call me out go ahead I will eat my crap.
He needs to do the same.
This isn’t going to be brought up in the future.
Again he is setting the precedent trolling is okay.
He is doubling down this was a joke.

That'll teach me to stop reading this board for more than a few hours. I completely missed that, as well as the now infamous bees post that created this firestorm.

That'll teach me to stop reading this board for more than a few hours. I completely missed that, as well as the now infamous bees post that created this firestorm.
The point isn’t you get stuff wrong.
We all do.
What is wrong when you are wrong just own it and don’t double down.
It goes away after you are humbled.

We all get stuff wrong. The frustration here is the moderator is claiming he isn’t wrong when he was.

If trolling is now allowed okay this is all over.

Good grief, this entire thread ...

200w.gif

Weird, weird thread.

That's what happens when you have weird, weird OPs. Especially when the honesty is in question by some, similar to my infamous, "I am not gay!" thread, that got moved for being off topic.

Seriously?

BS. He said 2nd team out AND no way of changing it. Maybe he has the same source as the one you had about that recruit EJ "falling into our lap"? ;)
I don't remember that recruit but as I said above, I get things wrong. Every day probably. I admit it. What is your point?

Seriously?
I owned it.
I didn’t bet 12.5k.
I had a good bet but not that amount.
It was stupid over post by me.
The point is just own it and it’s over.
We all get chit wrong.

I am not perfect that is damn sure.