It worked! | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

It worked!

I eat my crap.
Didn’t I say I get plenty wrong and eat my Ls?
He needs too and we are good.
The more you post in this thread, the more it looks like another one of your Ls. Seriously, man, who cares?

The more you post in this thread, the more it looks like another one of your Ls. Seriously, man, who cares?
Whatever man. If I am wrong I am
Wrong. It doesn’t bother me.
Take your shot at me doesn’t change the point about the other guy eating bis Ls.

Last edited:
The reverse jinx is the greatest weapon a sports fan has at his/her disposal.

I nearly threw up multiple times this year as I spent a whole week leading up the Superbowl talking about how Tom Brady is decent at football and the Patriots are a good dynasty. It was crazy to say and hard to do, but it resulted in the good guys winning the Superbowl, so it was well worth it. You're welcome, everybody... except Alsacs. Get your life together, buddy.

I nearly threw up multiple times this year as I spent a whole week leading up the Superbowl talking about how Tom Brady is decent at football and the Patriots are a good dynasty. It was crazy to say and hard to do, but it resulted in the good guys winning the Superbowl, so it was well worth it. You're welcome, everybody... except Alsacs. Get your life together, buddy.
I have a special talent. If I don't watch, my team does well. It's like I'm the kiss of death.

Okay.
Congrats to your Eagles. It was a good win. Enjoy the title. Not sure why I need to get my life together because I called out an obvious non-reverse jinx that is being spun as one.
You can dislike me. It’s fine but you literally know nothing about me outside of my posts you can ignore so you can pound sand if you think I give a crap about you telling me get my life together.

I don't remember that recruit but as I said above, I get things wrong. Every day probably. I admit it. What is your point?

I was just messing with you. I like you, and didnt want you attaching yourself to a sinking ship. It's a good day, may as well be celebrating and give Bees a break, as long as he does the same to others(you may say that I'm a dreamer).

Not sure why I need to get my life together because I called out an obvious non-reverse jinx that is being spun as one.
When you put it that eloquently, it's hard to argue with you.

Yay. Yay.
Thank you, boys, as Beadle might say. Heading home to check 100 posts!!!

Okay.
Congrats to your Eagles. It was a good win. Enjoy the title. Not sure why I need to get my life together because I called out an obvious non-reverse jinx that is being spun as one.
You can dislike me. It’s fine but you literally know nothing about me outside of my posts you can ignore so you can pound sand if you think I give a crap about you telling me get my life together.

Oh boy. It was all in jest, Alsacs. I have nothing against you.

ftr, I'm not an Eagles fan. For pro sports, I root for players rather than teams. If somebody asks me who my favorite NFL team is, my answer is just "anybody but the Patriots." I'm a professional hater. Just having some fun.

I was just messing with you. I like you, and didnt want you attaching yourself to a sinking ship. It's a good day, may as well be celebrating and give Bees a break, as long as he does the same to others(you may say that I'm a dreamer).
Honestly, I was giving him a way out.

What a long strange trip it's been reading this thread. While the attacks on Bees based on his politics are childish (and hilarious), there's a question why neither of the poster friends he texted have backed him up on this reverse jinx? What, they watched the show, know we're in, but aren't interested in the board's reaction? Some friends. Some posters.

What a long strange trip it's been reading this thread. While the attacks on Bees based on his politics are childish (and hilarious), there's a question why neither of the poster friends he texted have backed him up on this reverse jinx? What, they watched the show, know we're in, but aren't interested in the board's reaction? Some friends. Some posters.
Someone texted me this but I can't say who:
7ix8.jpg