It's showtime -- let the (NBA) games begin! | Page 24 | Syracusefan.com

It's showtime -- let the (NBA) games begin!

Why was Charles Oakley just kicked out of MSG?
He was pushing a cop.

Wow. Would love to hear this one. Oak has long been known as a goon, on and off court. I remember stories of him smacking Jeff McInnis and Tyrone Hill at shootarounds for off court issues they had. And we know he was basically MJ's bodyguard in Chicago. Oakley got roughed up a few years ago too. He's always having incidents.

He went after Dolan apparently and is now talking to Phil in the tunnel.

All is well!

This Knicks franchise is so dysfunctional. We'll see if the media and fans go after Phil as hard as they went after Isiah. Phil has been a complete clown in NY, but so far the fans are letting him manipulate them into turning on Melo. Honestly thought the fanbase was smarter than that. Guess not.

This Knicks franchise is so dysfunctional. We'll see if the media and fans go after Phil as hard as they went after Isiah. Phil has been a complete clown in NY, but so far the fans are letting him manipulate them into turning on Melo. Honestly thought the fanbase was smarter than that. Guess not.
For the most part, the Knicks fans on this board seem to be squarely behind Melo and don't have much love for Phil. So there's that.

For the most part, the Knicks fans on this board seem to be squarely behind Melo and don't have much love for Phil. So there's that.

They are largely reasonable and knowledgeable fans and SU fans though.

I'm talking about the guy who gets his info from the Post. There's a lot more of those people than there are diehard Cuse and bball fans who post on message boards. Melo getting booed, even while in the middle of a great stretch of play(prior to the last couple games) shows me that a lot of people are being dumb.

They are largely reasonable and knowledgeable fans and SU fans though.

I'm talking about the guy who gets his info from the Post. There's a lot more of those people than there are diehard Cuse and bball fans who post on message boards. Melo getting booed, even while in the middle of a great stretch of play(prior to the last couple games) shows me that a lot of people are being dumb.
Oh, I know and agree.

EVERYTHING IS FINE.

1j9jad.jpg

Spike Lee : "I think I still believe in Melo, but Phil is making it very difficult for him. I will pack Phil's bags for him." LOL! Out of appreciation, I will watch He Got Game and/or Do The Right Thing the next time there's no decent games on.

I'm a Knicks fan, I can't stand Dolan or Phil Jackson, I am so apathetic to this team right now, I actually want them to lose to get a better lottery pick.

Milwaukee Bucks officially entering the tanking race. Jabari is done. Blew out the same knee again.

Milwaukee Bucks officially entering the tanking race. Jabari is done. Blew out the same knee again.

Really too bad. Before the Bucks went into a tailspin, they were playing some really entertaining basketball. Jabari was a big part of it.

Really too bad. Before the Bucks went into a tailspin, they were playing some really entertaining basketball. Jabari was a big part of it.

Yeah, and he went and blew his knee out literally the night of Khris Middleton's return from blowing HIS knee out. Hopefully Jabari can come back stronger from this again the way he did from the first ACL, but I'm not exactly confident. I suppose this is a good year to tank though, especially with the Bucks' need at PG. If we end up climbing into the Top 5 and come away with Dennis Smith or something, I'd be ecstatic.

Draymond was sick last night in the Warriors' warmup for tonight's really big shew in OKC. Green gets rare triple-double as Warriors beat Grizzlies

I'm jacked for Durant's homecoming tonight, if I were still a betting man I'd take the Thunder plus 7 (in part because of the back-to-back theory). I'd like to see Russ have a game for the ages, go for 50/20/20 and at least once turn Durant into Royal Ivey, who, btw, is an OKC assistant coach.