It's showtime -- let the (NBA) games begin! | Page 59 | Syracusefan.com

It's showtime -- let the (NBA) games begin!

Memphis-San Antonio is going to go 7.
Toronto-Milwaukee is going to go 7.

Golden State-Cleveland is so obvious right now.
If Houston was in the East I think they would beat Cleveland.

Memphis-San Antonio is going to go 7.
Toronto-Milwaukee is going to go 7.

Golden State-Cleveland is so obvious right now.
If Houston was in the East I think they would beat Cleveland.

I'm stunned the Grizzles have tied the Spurs. Thought the Spurs were coasting to round 2 after winning the first 2 games.
Agree about Toronto Milwaukee going 7

I'll be interested to see what happens with my Celtics in Chicago today. I hate to see Rondo get hurt even if it helps the Celts. I think the Celts would be screwed if that hadn't happened. Realistically, they haven't screamed #1 seed to me all season and I thought the Bulls would be a really tough matchup - far from what you would normally think of with a 1/8 matchup.

Looks like Kerr might be out again for awhile with health issues - at least the rest of this series. But I think even Mike Brown can hold that ship together.

I'm stunned the Grizzles have tied the Spurs. Thought the Spurs were coasting to round 2 after winning the first 2 games.
Agree about Toronto Milwaukee going 7

I'll be interested to see what happens with my Celtics in Chicago today. I hate to see Rondo get hurt even if it helps the Celts. I think the Celts would be screwed if that hadn't happened. Realistically, they haven't screamed #1 seed to me all season and I thought the Bulls would be a really tough matchup - far from what you would normally think of with a 1/8 matchup.

Looks like Kerr might be out again for awhile with health issues - at least the rest of this series. But I think even Mike Brown can hold that ship together.
As long as Rondo is out Boston has a chance.

He was penetrating the lane every time against IT. Grant and MCW can't do that as well.

Without Rondo they can't pick and roll with Lopez as much either and that was the difference game 1 and 2.

Chicago needs Wade and Butler to be huge.

I think tonight's game decides that series. Boston wins they will win it and if Chicago wins they won't lose 3 in a row.

Kerr has to have something serious has to be up.

That would also be cool.

Break up Da Clippahs.

p9sjh1vbfdh7yz2dgm9v.gif

Can the OKC PA stop this nonsense music during the game.

We don't need to hear OKC!!! OKC!!! every freaking possession.

How an offensive foul wasn't called on Harden I am still scratching my head.
No player ever gets as many superstar calls as James Harden.
Also Billy Donovan isn't a long term fit as the Thunder coach.
How he left Roberson in as long as he did lost them that game.

The end of Hou-OKC was embarrassing for players and coaches.

Wow.
Yeah, I turned it on and couldn't believe that the strategy seemed to be to huck up threes and hope for a whistle, put Roberson on the line to brick stuff, and flop all over the place.

That ending was like some of the worst high school basketball you'll ever see.

Westbrook once again shot his team out of the game in the 4th. Westbrook giveth, and Westbrook taketh away.

The Cavs, man. I both respect what they do, and it pisses me off. Once again they pull their crap together just enough to make short work of their first round series against an inferior opponent and give themselves a chance to rest up while their opponent series plays out.Oh Lord

MCW in early for this game. Grant isn't ready.

Rondo was really underrated in how important he was.

The Cavs, man. I both respect what they do, and it pisses me off. Once again they pull their crap together just enough to make short work of their first round series against an inferior opponent and give themselves a chance to rest up while their opponent series plays out.Oh Lord
How dare they.

Bulls- Celtics is getting a little chippy. Let's play ball guys.

Apparently MCW had been terrible which isn't really news
Grant was terrible. MCW came in after the team was down 10.
He hasn't been great because he can't shoot which Rondo can't do or pick and roll like Rondo did really well.

Cannon has been the best Bulls PG. If they don't get Rondo back Boston will likely win.

Celtics got super lucky Rondo got hurt.

So Gobert is back, just in time for Hayward to have food poisoning and be shut down after 9 minutes.

It's like both of these teams want to swing momentum to the other side.

That ending was like some of the worst high school basketball you'll ever see.

Westbrook once again shot his team out of the game in the 4th. Westbrook giveth, and Westbrook taketh away.

The only thing missing from that was the Benny Hill music. What a disaster.

Got Boston +200 to win the series, and Utah +192. I should cash at least one of those, if not both. Feeling pretty good.

Got Boston +200 to win the series, and Utah +192. I should cash at least one of those, if not both. Feeling pretty good.
Loved how Gobert/Favors combined for 32 pts and 19 boards in 47 minutes. Huge turn of events.