It's showtime -- let the (NBA) games begin! | Page 79 | Syracusefan.com

It's showtime -- let the (NBA) games begin!

Both teams are tired.

Celtics need to utilize Jaylen Brown and Roziers energy... come on

God forbid they attempt to drive on James and get that 5th foul.

The definition of one. If you called brown for a palm that has to be called
I don't blame LeBron. That's one of the reasons the NBA rubs people the wrong way.

Why is Crowder not setting up inside with corver on him? He's killing the Celts right now.

God forbid Jaylen Brown or someone capable drove on Lebron in the 3rd quarter.

Lets let the best player on Earth freely move around with 4 fouls.

Really impressed with Love tonight. Great around the boards as usual but defense was also fantastic. His hands are always active. Seems like he deflected numerous passes, despite only being credited with one steal (I think).

EDIT - had to revise that one. Overused the word great.

Last edited:
Celtics actually matchup better without Isaiah against Cleveland.

I can see Boston winning game 5.

Kyrie and Love had to have special games tonight.

Boston isn't winning the series but after game 2 these 2 games were competitive.

God forbid Jaylen Brown or someone capable drove on Lebron in the 3rd quarter.

Lets let the best player on Earth freely move around with 4 fouls.
The refs were awful for both teams tonight. They were atrocious.
Cleveland though won fair and square. They shot 79% in the second half.

Good for Kyrie. See's Lebron's no himself and puts the team on his back.
Can the Celtics STOP SWITCHING ON PICK ROLL WITH THOMPSON/LeBron.

Olynyk/Horford CAN NOT STOP LeBron from scoring 1 on 1. It's an auto basket for Cleveland every time.

I swear to god.

The dude has 4 fouls and we aren't face guarding him from within 20 feet.

LET HIM BLOW BY YOU, we have people to take the charge. Or better yet! He takes a contested jump shot!

I swear to god.

The dude has 4 fouls and we aren't face guarding him from within 20 feet.

LET HIM BLOW BY YOU, we have people to take the charge. Or better yet! He takes a contested jump shot!
For a smart coach, Stephens kinda over thought some stuff.

Bradley was fairly awful last night. 1-7 from 3 ain't going to cut it. Need more from him.

Well said, LeBron, take this cockamamie GOAT obsession to the bars and barbershops, give it a rest.
Cavaliers notebook: LeBron James, poised to pass Michael Jordan as playoff scoring leader, says G.O.A.T. argument ‘great for barbershops’

Surprised how many points Boston's getting tonight at home (10). I'm expecting the Celtics -- and the crowd -- to be uber-jacked and not wanna go down like they did in the first two games at home. I think/hope the Cavs close it out tonight, get all the rest and recuperation and rehearsal they can for Warriors-Cavs III starting a week from tonight. Giddy-up!

Lonzo Ball isn't working out for the Cs. First, I assume the Cs are set on Fultz, so this is like me saying, "I'm not going to go on a date with Jennifer Lawrence". Second, he has to be careful if he tries to avoid these workouts, I got a feeling that Fox is going to be creeping up, same with Jackson and Tatum.

Lonzo Ball isn't working out for the Cs. First, I assume the Cs are set on Fultz, so this is like me saying, "I'm not going to go on a date with Jennifer Lawrence". Second, he has to be careful if he tries to avoid these workouts, I got a feeling that Fox is going to be creeping up, same with Jackson and Tatum.
Ainge never wanted Ball but he could have used the visit to leverage the Lakers if they were dead set on Ball.

I don't see this as hurting anyone. Fultz is consensus higher than Ball.