It's showtime -- let the (NBA) games begin! | Page 77 | Syracusefan.com

It's showtime -- let the (NBA) games begin!

Cavs are hot from 3.

Celtics atleast came to play but if the Cavs are going to make all these 3's it's pointless.

This...this is gonna be brutal
I wish your Celts well, a better showing than the first two games. I expect -- and would like -- the Cavs to win, though, maybe even cover (16 points, that's a lot), I just want them to get out of this series healthy. Olynyk scares me.

I wish your Celts well, a better showing than the first two games. I expect -- and would like -- the Cavs to win, though, maybe even cover (16 points, that's a lot), I just want them to get out of this series healthy. Olynyk scares me.

I don't think Olynyk will see much run now that they're trying to counter Thompson with Zeller and Johnson.

is Pistol Pete suited up for Cleveland? what the hell is going on

is Pistol Pete suited up for Cleveland? what the hell is going on
Looks like LeBron's pretty blase about keeping his playoff scoring streaks going (one shy of tying MJ for most-consecutive 35-point games and one shy of tying Jerry West and Bernard King for most-consecutive 30-point games). Only took 5 shots first half, has 8 points -- and 5 assists and 5 rebounds.

Scoring streaks, big whoop-de-doo. I'm sure he's enjoying watching and setting up everyone else. Although I'd be a little surprised if he didn't go medieval at some point.

Things that have a better chance of happening than the Celtics winning either of the next 2 games - and I'm a Celtics fan but let's be real.

Me winning Miss America
Donald Trump checking his ego
The Bills winning the Super Bowl this coming year
Me winning the lottery when I never play

If anyone needs me, I'll be planning the Bills victory parade and touring the US promoting my Miss America platform.

Wow. Life is no longer worth living.

Actually, while I'm high on the Cavs (and "medicinal" marihuana) and expected another beat down tonight, particularly after the Cavs led by 16 at the half, I kinda dig this. I thought Boston might win 1 or 2 -- just not in Cleveland -- but I like that it at least got a little interesting.

I still expect the Cavs to play the Warriors and have a decent shot at repeating, but now the series went from boring, even for a Cavs rooter, to somewhat exciting. I'm looking forward to Tuesday night now instead of being all ho-hum about it.

And with all the kvetching about boring playoffs, this was good for the league and the greatest show on Earth. Good old NBA playoff upset with winning shot coming 1/10 of a second from OT. What's not to like (other than my team of choice was human for 24 minutes tonight).

I'd wager the oddsmakers won't be making the Cavs a 16-point favorite again Tuesday night.

Giddy-up!

Last edited:
DAZk--8VwAAMCDv

The money line on this game was Boston +1800.

Someone in Vegas made a lot of money.

Your fine. Cleveland is winning the series. Marcus Smart isn't doing that again.

Boston just showed they had pride after a 44 point blowout.

All this does is help Ainge decide to move on from Isaiah.

Small sample size, but sure looked tonight like the Celts were doing just fine without Isaiah. He gone.

Imagine how much better the Cavs would be playing if they had Wiggins.

This seems like a weird time to say this after Love put up an efficient 28 and 10. Not to mention even if he didn't have a huge game last night, Love is still a better player than Wiggins right now.

The game turned when Jerebko called out Kevin Love's flop.

That moment kinda rattled Love who was the best game for Cleveland.
LeBron is going to come back with 30+ after his off night.

I am still shocked the C's won after the eggs they laid at home.

Isaiah is a great player but the ball movement was a lot better. The Celtics played well in the first half and were down 16 at halftime.

This seems like a weird time to say this after Love put up an efficient 28 and 10. Not to mention even if he didn't have a huge game last night, Love is still a better player than Wiggins right now.
I posted that during the game. I hate using smiley faces to indicate obvious sarcasm.

Claim them then it doesn't change my overarching point with Kaiser.
we are claiming them...and we are claiming NYC as better at football than boston.

you can have your moving goalposts 2008 or whatever start date for champions...congrats. :noidea:

we are claiming them...and we are claiming NYC as better at football than boston.

you can have your moving goalposts 2008 or whatever start date for champions...congrats. :noidea:
Claim the NY Jets and NY Titans championships as well and
The Islanders hockey cups.