It's showtime -- let the (NBA) games begin! | Page 120 | Syracusefan.com

It's showtime -- let the (NBA) games begin!

I'm posting real salty right now because I'm a LeBron fan but I still can't believe Durant went to Golden State. Feels so cheap.
It's not. They operated within the rules.
PS I'm not a fan of the Warriors.

I'm posting real salty right now because I'm a LeBron fan but I still can't believe Durant went to Golden State. Feels so cheap.

LeBron went to the heat. What's the difference? Imagine you are a top 3 player in the world, who would you rather play with? Curry or Westbrook? You would run as well Westbrook is awesome but basically only for himself and the bad news Bear's. Durant had to leave Golden State needed a better SF.

They just can't play him and Thompson. I'm not sure what they do.
I was a big love fan in minny. Averaged like 25 and what, 16 boards one year? I don't care if his team didn't win. You don't avg that and be an average player. He's playing with 2 ball dominant players and is expected to just hit 3s. But his strength is rebounding, except that is Tristan's ONLY quality.

Hope some teams makes some big moves to compete with these teams. Stinks the Knicks will be horrible.

The scary thing is Golden State may be better next year with a year of playing together. I really like McCaw off the bench. At some point he's going to be Iguodalas replacement.

LeBron went to the heat. What's the difference? Imagine you are a top 3 player in the world, who would you rather play with? Curry or Westbrook? You would run as well Westbrook is awesome but basically only for himself and the bad news Bear's. Durant had to leave Golden State needed a better SF.
As much as I like lebron he started it :noidea:

Hope some teams makes some big moves to compete with these teams. Stinks the Knicks will be horrible.

The scary thing is Golden State may be better next year with a year of playing together. I really like McCaw off the bench. At some point he's going to be Iguodalas replacement.

Unless Bron switches teams, it has to be SAS.

Gordon Hayward on the Celtics ain't changing the elite teams of the NBA.

LeBron went to the heat. What's the difference? Imagine you are a top 3 player in the world, who would you rather play with? Curry of Westbrook? You would run as well Westbrook is awesome but basically only for himself and the bad news Bear's. Durant had to leave Golden State needed a better SF.

LeBron teamed up with Bosh and Wade on a team that wasn't good and then had no money left so we're stuck with Mike Bibby and Joel Anthony/Ilgauskas filling out their starting line up in the NBA Finals. Durant went to a team that won 73 games the year before and had 3 top 12-15 players in the world waiting for him. The same team that beat him in the WCF the year before. Completely different.

You're very mistaken if you think OKC was some group of misfits and bad news bears. They made WCF 4 of last 6 years and only missed it when they had injuries and had GS down 3-1 last year.

Either way, congrats to him he got his ring and probably will end up with a few more. Accomplishment every kid who plays basketball dreams of and few can ever actually do.

LeBron teamed up with Bosh and Wade on a team that wasn't good and then had no money left so we're stuck with Mike Bibby and Joel Anthony/Ilgauskas filling out their starting line up in the NBA Finals. Durant went to a team that won 73 games the year before and had 3 top 12-15 players in the world waiting for him. The same team that beat him in the WCF the year before. Completely different.

You're very mistaken if you think OKC was some group of misfits and bad news bears. They made WCF 4 of last 6 years and only missed it when they had injuries and had GS down 3-1 last year.

Either way, congrats to him he got his ring and probably will end up with a few more. Accomplishment every kid who plays basketball dreams of and few can ever actually do.

Pretty cool 3000th milestone post in this season long thread.