It's so nice to our Freshmen flourishing | Syracusefan.com

It's so nice to our Freshmen flourishing

The next 7-8 games JB needs to keep Cooney and Gbinige closer to 30 minutes. I would like to see them with something left in the tank down the stretch. Also, the 7th and 8th men off the bench need to get in and develop some feel and confidence. I've heard all the arguments why this won't happen or is not that important, but I think it is worth attempting. Our back up guards should be able to contribute a solid 10-12 minutes when called upon. They wont be able to unless they get some valuable time, especially in the 5 game stretch that includes Colgate, St Johns, Cornell, Montana St, and Texas Southern.

The next 7-8 games JB needs to keep Cooney and Gbinige closer to 30 minutes. I would like to see them with something left in the tank down the stretch. Also, the 7th and 8th men off the bench need to get in and develop some feel and confidence. I've heard all the arguments why this won't happen or is not that important, but I think it is worth attempting. Our back up guards should be able to contribute a solid 10-12 minutes when called upon. They wont be able to unless they get some valuable time, especially in the 5 game stretch that includes Colgate, St Johns, Cornell, Montana St, and Texas Southern.
Joseph has to stop blowing up his first minute on the court. I was shocked Jimmy let him play 4 minutes. Frank Howard needs to play , I feel he can offer a lot more than KJ.

Joseph has to stop blowing up his first minute on the court. I was shocked Jimmy let him play 4 minutes. Frank Howard needs to play , I feel he can offer a lot more than KJ.
That would certainly help. Maybe in those games against lesser opponents, JB can be a little more patient with him. He yelled at him today over a pass Cooney should have never even tried to throw to him. Joseph is not playing well but I think he can play much better if he could just get some confidence going. Frank Howard needs 10 min a game for sure.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom