Its too bad Tuesday night's game is 9 pm | Syracusefan.com

Its too bad Tuesday night's game is 9 pm

cliftonparksufan

Iggy Award Czar/Co 2020-21 Iggy Award Winner PPG
Otherwise I think we would be guaranteed a great crowd. Blue Blood coming to town. Students all back from break. Team has won 7 of 8 at home and have looked better in some others we have lost.

ACC scheduling leaves a lot to be desired. Will be interesting to see the attendance of the Monday 7 pm vs Virginia.

For teams like us with a fanbase that goes well beyond just students, alums, and locals, and 20,000+ seats to fill to make it look like a good crowd, it hurts.
Most people with kids won't go and others that either get up early or travel, like you said, and have to get up to go to work won't go.

We can still make 18 to 20 sound loud, especially if students make a good appearance as they have this season, but at least the diehards will be there.

Otherwise I think we would be guaranteed a great crowd. Blue Blood coming to town. Students all back from break. Team has won 7 of 8 at home and have looked better in some others we have lost.

ACC scheduling leaves a lot to be desired. Will be interesting to see the attendance of the Monday 7 pm vs Virginia.

In both cases that's a benefit to both tobacco road clubs. Surprise surprise

The ACC schedulers sat down at the Waffle House and figured out CNY is an early to bed crowd - let's stick it to em?

I'm old enough to remember that it would be two more hours of pregaming

True... was never an issue as a student..

Haven't had many schedule favors in a few years now

Late starts suck

I love the 9pm spot. That's usually when I watch most games (recorded when necessary). That way I can play my round of golf, eat dinner with the family, and then enjoy a lot of beers before the game starts. It's a wonderful day for me.

I love the 9pm spot. That's usually when I watch most games (recorded when necessary). That way I can play my round of golf, eat dinner with the family, and then enjoy a lot of beers before the game starts. It's a wonderful day for me.

Must be nice. I go to my cubicle at 9 am in the cold dark, go home at 5 pm in the cold dark, then twiddle my thumbs for 4 hours in my cold dark apartment.